Bleeding Edge TV: CES 2008: Motorola S9 headphones
Posted: 18 January 2008 02:53 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[gearlive]http://blip.tv/file/get/Bleedingedge-MotorolaA2DPS9Headset668.flv[/gearlive]

With music phones on the rise, Motorola has smartly continued development of their wireless headphone line. Their 2nd generation Bluetooth headphones feature longer battery life, better sound, and handsfree headset capabilities letting you stop the rock to talk at the mere press of a button. Available now to go with the A2DP cellphone of your choice.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 31 May 2008 07:13 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2008-05-26

My friend got a pair of these, they claimed that it’s sweat proof, but after he went running with it and the touch buttons no longer work and sometime buttons get pressed even though he didn’t push any button. Sweat=H2O + Na Salt water is not good with electronics.

Posted: 31 May 2008 08:45 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  171
Joined  2008-05-31

Sounds like a good pair of headphones, I might look into buying these. Has anyone else bought these, and getting the same problems tsunzilla has mentioned in his last post? Just so I know, incase I go out to buy a pair.

- BoogerJay

Posted: 31 May 2008 10:03 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-05-31

I have used one of those from a friend i have , and i must tell you its one good piece of device in the area. swift , easy to use. and quite powerful. atleast as powerful as other good quality speakers.

Posted: 03 June 2008 10:32 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Sounds good I will have to check it out, good review on them. Motorola is pretty good product. Although I am not into headphones kinda like these, it sounds good to me and I will look into it and see if maybe I may really like to have them and use them.