Episode 190: How to Replace Your iPhone Battery
Posted: 28 November 2007 07:22 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[gearlive]Bleedingedge-BleedingEdgeTV190HowToReplaceYourIPhoneBattery158.flv[/gearlive]

In this episode, we show you the step-by-step process you’d use to replace the battery in your all by yourself - no need to send it in to ! Let us know what you think.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 31 December 2007 09:37 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-12-31

Revive a waterlogged iPhone by drowning it in Rubbing Alcohol?  Maaaaaaaaaan quit lying!

Would you mind doing a follow up video, where we short the battery, and allow it to explode?  ( safely of course )

Posted: 30 October 2010 06:58 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-09-16

The video is not live anymore /:).
But i wouldn’t try to mess with an IPhone if you still have warranty, the people at apple will be really pissed when you will send them the phone in pieces 😊)

Posted: 01 November 2010 01:31 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-09-20

A solid debate has sprung up around this week’s episode ofthe Vampire Diaries dvd . While our critic wasn’t a major fan of

“Masquerade,” many readers would have given it a perfect rating. Got a take of your own? Sound off HERE!

We can all agree on one thing, however: next week’s installment can’t come soon enough!

Titled “Rose,” the November 4 episode will introduce fans to new blood suckers, such as Lauren Cohan’s Rose. What does she want

with Elena? Will Stefan and Damon complete a successful road trip and rescue the show’s heroine?

Posted: 02 November 2010 08:13 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-10-28

Nice video. Thanks the info, found it really helpful