Dental Implants to Replace Damaged Tooth
Posted: 30 October 2007 09:29 PM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-10-30

Dental implants are the artificial tooth roots that replace the damaged tooth and attach a fabricated tooth to mouth. Dental implant is a suitable method to reinstate all teeth missing in a jaw or to replace one or two missing teeth. The material used to make dental implant is pure titanium; it is a good biocompatible metal. Titanium is strong enough to be adjusted as an artificial tooth. Since biocompatible there are very rare chances of rejection of the implant by the body. Dental implants ask for the constant attention of a dental practitioner during surgery. In Dental Healthcare Kerala hospitals are the best choice, they will perform dental implants only under the guidance of an expert dental practitioner. As different individuals have different oral structure, the treatment is not easy. Anatomy of the individual patient determines the quantity of bone existing for dental implants. In the same jaw itself the amount of bone may vary. So before the implant surgery the dentists will determine these measures in detail.

Often upper jaw is smoother than the lower, so extra care is paid with the dental implants in upper jaw.  To avoid the dental complicities during and after the treatment, dental speciality hospitals in Kerala use the most modern and advanced techniques for the treatment.

Posted: 31 May 2008 03:15 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

That would be nice for someone who dont have a fear of needles and surgery involves needles. I still have my teeth and definately not looking forward to when they will need pulled!! I do have a permanant tooth that is missing but it never grew in. But I like my mouth the way it is and needle free..lol.

Posted: 31 May 2008 03:22 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  197
Joined  2008-05-29

lol i am with u. i had four fillings and all of them have fell out. i know i have to go see a dentist but am to scared.

Posted: 31 May 2008 09:07 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2008-05-28

my brother has all his lower jaw replace by this after he was involve in an accident..,
by the way the cost for this operation is quite hefty….