Here’s something I thought might interest you.
Rumors have surfaced stating that Sony may have yet another PS3 SKU on the way. According to QJ.net, Sony has registered a new model labeled CECHG06 (160GB PS3), similar to the 40GB PS3’s CECHG01.
Here are the rumored specs:
* Code: CECHG06 (SPECIFICATION)
* Sony PlayStation 3
* 160GB 2.5 SATA 5400rpm HDD
* CELL Broadband Engine (65nm process) @ 3.2ghz
* PPU x1, SPE x8
* RSX GPU (65nm process) @ 550mhz
* Blu-ray Optical Disc Drive @ 2x
* Memory Card Reader- Memory Stick Duo, Compact Flash, Secure Digital
* 6x USB 2.0 ports
* 2x HDMI 1.3 ports
* 3x Gigabit ethernet ports
* DUALSHOCK 3 controller