Halo 3 v COD4 multiplayer
Posted: 30 September 2007 09:40 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  338
Joined  2007-04-26

I was just curious if I am the only one who prefers the COD4 multiplayer action to Halo 3?  I like Halo 3, and it is great, but I was absolutely addicted to COD4 multiplayer beta (to the point even after I got Halo 3 I went back and leveled up to level 25 in the COD4 beta when they raised the cap Friday).

I think the ability to level up your guy to get new items and weapons as well as selecting a class and creating your own class really does somethign for me.  I am soooo stoked for COD4 and am sad that the beta is done.

Halo 3 should satisfy me in the meantime.  (Hyabusa helmet ftw) smile

Posted: 30 September 2007 12:45 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  92
Joined  2007-04-29

I would have to say I’m more excited for the CoD 4 multiplayer. The CoD4 Beta was much better than the Halo 3 Beta.

Posted: 30 September 2007 07:38 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  322
Joined  2007-04-26

Well they are both very different down to the corp, and to me its hard to pick one over the other. It sort of depends on the mood I’m in. If I want some really fast paced game play I would go for the Halo 3 experience, and if I wanted a more realistic feel its COD 4. I think they are both great multi player games, and my judgment will have to come later after I have figured out which one I have played more.

Posted: 01 October 2007 03:04 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  159
Joined  2007-06-08

I did like the COD beta, but once I hit the cap, I lost interest and jumped on something else.  Halo is my bread and butter.