Guitar Hero 3 for PC & Mac
Posted: 11 September 2007 05:33 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  177
Joined  2007-04-26

Well, there isn’t much to say other than that. It’s going to be Guitar Hero 3 for the computer world. All you people with your “next gen” consoles might not bat an eye, but I like the news. I’m sure those elusive Mac gamers will like the news, too.

Signature 

Even in the case of ladders, when simple hand-over-hand coordination is required, only one in four zombies will succeed.

Posted: 11 September 2007 10:08 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  415
Joined  2007-04-26

Yawn. Is anyone else actually surprised? Activision is going to milk this franchise for all it’s worth.

Posted: 12 September 2007 12:55 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2007-04-26

I’m moderately surprise, to be honest. I mean, it makes perfect sense to utilize the PC and Mac market, but it just isn’t something I’m used to. I am more of a PC enthusiast and there’ve been a lot of games I think would have worked just fine on the PC that never come out for it.

On the other hand: Guitar Hero just might not be as awesome on a 17” CRT as it is on a 52” Plasma screen. Though for kicks I’ve played Guitar Hero on a portable DVD player with headphones and it was still fun. A little akward, but fun.

Signature 

Even in the case of ladders, when simple hand-over-hand coordination is required, only one in four zombies will succeed.

Posted: 12 September 2007 01:03 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  287
Joined  2007-05-11

you guys in the states wouldnt no about these but euro and aus gamers will, Singstar mate, let me start with the titles Singstar Original,Singstar Pop,Rock,80,90,Legends,Pop2, and party with more to come, when Guitar Hero II was released i totally knew that this was the way the games were gonna go, tho it wont be as popular as the singstar games

Signature 

http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/MrD86.jpghttp://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2818/pmlogoln1.jpghttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/948/linkff2.jpg

Posted: 12 September 2007 11:49 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  338
Joined  2007-04-26

I am surprised to see them come to the PC.  I think you will see mods being hacked and created to add new songs from that scene.

Posted: 12 September 2007 11:42 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  415
Joined  2007-04-26
Robotkio - 12 September 2007 03:55 AM

On the other hand: Guitar Hero just might not be as awesome on a 17” CRT as it is on a 52” Plasma screen. Though for kicks I’ve played Guitar Hero on a portable DVD player with headphones and it was still fun. A little akward, but fun.

How do you play Guitar Hero on a DVD player? 0_o

Maj, they already do that on PS2… it won’t take them more than a couple days to adapt the techniques to the PC/Mac version.

Posted: 13 September 2007 03:42 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2007-04-26
Hypersteric - 13 September 2007 02:42 AM

How do you play Guitar Hero on a DVD player? 0_o

Eh, it had a video in on it. I assume it’s just because it came with a cheap looking game controller that you can connect to just about any TV and play games that come on the controller.

Also, a video for how to make custom PS2 guitar hero songs was linked to me a while ago by a friend of mine. I find the guy doing the video a little annoying and a little unprepared, but what can you expect?

Signature 

Posted: 29 October 2007 11:06 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2007-10-29

Well for the mere fact that I love guitar hero, I plan on getting for the PC just because it will make things that much easier. I am a big computer nerd so I plan to get whatever games I possibly can for PC, although I do have the game consoles too, but it’s just more convenient to have it on PC as well.