Rock Band Details From Harmonix Co-Founder
Posted: 10 September 2007 05:57 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2007-08-13

The Official Xbox Magazine podcast has an interview in their latest episode with Alex Rigopolous where he talks about Rock Band details. He says the big bundle (drums, mic, guitar, game) PS3 version will include wireless guitar controllers while the 360 version has wired ones because the cost of Microsoft’s wireless technology would make the bundle too pricey. To get around the 360’s USB port limitation, the Xbox version will include a hub.

Also the final track in solo career mode for the drums is The Who’s “Won’t Get Fooled Again” and the band career mode isn’t linear like solo career, but has you building your fan base by playing cities and re-visiting them to maintain your support. There are also some cool things mentioned like risk-versus-reward challenges at venues and indications that Rock Band controllers should work with Guitar Hero games. Check it out, it’s a good listen.

Posted: 10 September 2007 06:03 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  415
Joined  2007-04-26

It’s kind of disheartening that the cost of licensing Microsoft’s wireless technology is more expensive than including a USB hub. MS must be trying to get every dollar anywhere they can….

Posted: 17 December 2009 10:30 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-12-16

well this is a nice from you actually just got it moved in today at my Apartment, and it looks awesome where its at.

Now I gotta pay some bills (and lots of them? damnit) and then order the HotRod Joysticks from Hanaho and then get a Marquee done.

Posted: 20 December 2009 09:44 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

well this is a nice from you actually just got it moved in today at my Apartment,

Posted: 07 February 2010 12:26 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2009-05-16

I got my Rock Band on Friday night, I was playing guitar to Flyleaf’s “So Sick” omg I love that song.