Twisting it around..
Posted: 23 August 2007 03:51 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  305
Joined  2007-05-10

This is my new mission statement:

From now on, I will no longer answer any posts relating to Console wars that are not part of the original topic.  Bert’s right, there’s been a slew of topics that started off in one area, and somehow managed to get pushed into a PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs Wii topic.  What the hell is the point of posting thoughts if it’s all about X vs X.

So that’s the deal.  From now on no more allowing topics to move from one point to another.  What say you?

Posted: 23 August 2007 03:57 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2007-04-26
CooperHawkes - 23 August 2007 03:51 AM

This is my new mission statement:

From now on, I will no longer answer any posts relating to Console wars that are not part of the original topic.  Bert’s right, there’s been a slew of topics that started off in one area, and somehow managed to get pushed into a PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs Wii topic.  What the hell is the point of posting thoughts if it’s all about X vs X.

So that’s the deal.  From now on no more allowing topics to move from one point to another.  What say you?

So bioshock coming to ps3… woot….
Sorry only joking .
I guess I’m to blame for alot of the off topic slips.
sorry my bad.

Posted: 23 August 2007 03:58 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  149
Joined  2007-06-18

Yeah, enough is enough. If anyone wants to start a PS3 vs 360 thread then go for it.
But I’m no longer commenting on this crap in the middle of an unrelated topic.

Posted: 23 August 2007 04:09 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2007-06-22

HELL YEAH as funny as the 360 vs PS3 vs Wii fights are they have nothing to do with the topic that was started no more BS

Good to see someone takes a stand on it

Posted: 23 August 2007 10:39 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  71
Joined  2007-06-07

Great idea Hawkes.  I pledge my allegiance to your cause.

Posted: 23 August 2007 05:50 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  322
Joined  2007-04-26

Burp!!!

cheese

Posted: 23 August 2007 08:51 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  159
Joined  2007-06-07

I’m down, homie.

Posted: 24 August 2007 08:40 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  415
Joined  2007-04-26

I’m not sure if I’ve been contributing to the fan-flame-wars, but I’ll try to tone it down, anyway.

Posted: 24 August 2007 10:06 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2007-04-26
Hypersteric - 24 August 2007 08:40 AM

I’m not sure if I’ve been contributing to the fan-flame-wars, but I’ll try to tone it down, anyway.

Can’t be as bad as me..

Posted: 24 August 2007 03:27 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2007-07-28

As I’ve stated before, it doesn’t matter what your system is as long as it accomplishes one thing: help you have fun.

I sing the praises of the 360 more often because that’s the console that I own. But I’d be willing to discuss the merits and flaws of any system because they all have them (including the 360).

Same with HD DVD vs Blu-ray.

As far as I’m concerned, you have to do your own homework and then decide what fits your lifestyle and budget the best. It may be the best thing out there but if it doesn’t work for you, it’s a moot point.

I, personally, like things that let me be flexible in what I can use it for and let me have nearly as many options as I desire. I find that the 360 and HD DVD do that for me. But I certainly wouldn’t discourage anyone from buying another system/format just because I chose what I chose. Different strokes for different folks.

So, Dante, I’m glad that you’re having a great time with your PS3. I’d love to hear what you love about it and perhaps we can trade stories back and forth about our favorite games on our respective systems sometime.

Posted: 24 August 2007 04:46 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2007-04-26
Black Sphear Void - 24 August 2007 03:27 PM

As I’ve stated before, it doesn’t matter what your system is as long as it accomplishes one thing: help you have fun.

I sing the praises of the 360 more often because that’s the console that I own. But I’d be willing to discuss the merits and flaws of any system because they all have them (including the 360).

Same with HD DVD vs Blu-ray.

As far as I’m concerned, you have to do your own homework and then decide what fits your lifestyle and budget the best. It may be the best thing out there but if it doesn’t work for you, it’s a moot point.

I, personally, like things that let me be flexible in what I can use it for and let me have nearly as many options as I desire. I find that the 360 and HD DVD do that for me. But I certainly wouldn’t discourage anyone from buying another system/format just because I chose what I chose. Different strokes for different folks.

So, Dante, I’m glad that you’re having a great time with your PS3. I’d love to hear what you love about it and perhaps we can trade stories back and forth about our favorite games on our respective systems sometime.

too be honest at the moment I’m playing bioshock… so cool..