Fracked up dream.
Posted: 06 August 2007 06:34 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  305
Joined  2007-05-10

I had this dream.. it was totally weird.. in it, Reggie, Jack, and Dan were fighting like crazy.  Dan was a bit unsteady, Jack was like this raging alcoholic who thinks he can fight, and Reggie was a white belt acting like he was a black belt.  It was like watching grade school kids fight and in the end, nobody lost, nobody won, but people just stared and waited for blood that would never come.

Then Mickey Mouse came out of the shadows and decapitated Paris Hilton using his Sylar like power.

Now besides the “Hawkes you totally need to see a shrink” angle.. anyone want to help me figure out what the #### that was all about?!?!?

Posted: 06 August 2007 06:46 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2007-04-26

A shrink may not be a bad idea, however maybe it was showing you a future confrontation of these three men, and then maybe a seen from KH3?  Other than that, I am completely baffled and a little frightened.

Posted: 06 August 2007 08:30 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  177
Joined  2007-04-26

It was a sign from the gods that you’re in too deep! To cover almost all the bases; I think you need either more or less of an object or concept that is either vastly important or almost useless. Like, more fibre or less internet. I dunno.

Signature 

Even in the case of ladders, when simple hand-over-hand coordination is required, only one in four zombies will succeed.

Posted: 06 August 2007 08:30 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  338
Joined  2007-04-26

We have to move this topic from the GA forum to the “Psychoanalysis” section of the GearLive forums.  (Since this does not pertain to the show).

OK, enough cheap shots for now.

I think it means you need to stop smoking crack right before bed.

Posted: 06 August 2007 08:31 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  149
Joined  2007-06-18

Oh, the answer is very simple Hawkes.  You’re the final Cylon.

Posted: 06 August 2007 09:12 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-05-28

I don’t know, Hawkes, but I do know that you have better dreams than I!

Posted: 06 August 2007 04:24 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  287
Joined  2007-05-11

wow must be a week for fracked up dreams me & my girl had weird dreams,mine involved Urutan looking zombies (kinda like sand ppl, there in FFXII) that were killing people, while we were going down a river, the little bastards swarmed and ran threw the bush and you could hardly see them they were moving so fast then wham some person has one of them chewing on them.hmm go figure

Signature 

http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/MrD86.jpghttp://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2818/pmlogoln1.jpghttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/948/linkff2.jpg

Posted: 06 August 2007 06:57 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  415
Joined  2007-04-26

I almost never dream…. :(

Posted: 06 August 2007 11:42 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2007-04-26
CooperHawkes - 06 August 2007 06:34 AM

I had this dream.. it was totally weird.. in it, Reggie, Jack, and Dan were fighting like crazy.  Dan was a bit unsteady, Jack was like this raging alcoholic who thinks he can fight, and Reggie was a white belt acting like he was a black belt.  It was like watching grade school kids fight and in the end, nobody lost, nobody won, but people just stared and waited for blood that would never come.

Then Mickey Mouse came out of the shadows and decapitated Paris Hilton using his Sylar like power.

Now besides the “Hawkes you totally need to see a shrink” angle.. anyone want to help me figure out what the #### that was all about?!?!?

I think you are suffering from withdrawal due to lack of podcasting…
Best get on it.

Posted: 07 August 2007 07:52 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  177
Joined  2007-04-26
Hypersteric - 06 August 2007 06:57 PM

I almost never dream…. :(

I think technicaly you do, you just don’t remember them. But yeah, that’s about the same for me. It sucks.

Signature 

Even in the case of ladders, when simple hand-over-hand coordination is required, only one in four zombies will succeed.

Posted: 07 August 2007 01:29 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  165
Joined  2007-05-29

I find i have weird dreams when I haven’t done something for a long time.

Here is an example.

I hadn’t played a FPS for a long while and I have a dream where I was going around shooting people for no reason.  It could mean I’m psychotic or it could just be a dream and nothing more.  The funny thing abouts dreams is when your stuck in a game and in the dream, you find the solution and when you wake up and play the game; it works.