New Rules Pertaining To Threads—READ
Posted: 06 August 2007 03:44 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2007-05-01

To all GamerAndy Live folks and Chapple Bandits:

I just wanted to implore all you guys and girls to start making use of the Gear Live forums as a whole, as opposed to posting any and every thread in this here GamerAndy Live! forum. This forum is for discussion of anything GAL-related, whether that be asking Andy about how awesome Nintendo is, finding out if Edie’s really a girl, informing Hawkes of Paris Hilton’s downfall, or anything else like that. But discussions about videogames, movies, et al should go in the other Gear Live forums. I’m going to go ahead and move some of the recent threads out of this forum and into the proper areas, with links left behind so that you can easily get to existing threads. But, any threads made from here on out that don’t belong here will simply be moved to the correct area, with no links left in the GAL area.

Should you be really lazy, here are some links that might be handy for you:

Video Games forum
The Lounge (off-topic forum)
Movies & TV forum
Music forum
Suggestions forum

Thanks for your cooperation, and I look forward to not having to move any threads. wink

Questions, comments, concerns, ideas, pictures of humorous-yet-serious-looking monkeys are welcome.

[ Edited: 06 August 2007 11:36 PM by Andru Edwards]
 Signature 

Chris Pereira
former Playfeed Managing Editor
News Editor - FileFront.com
My Blog | My Twitter

http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/TheSmokingManX.png

Posted: 06 August 2007 08:25 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2007-04-28

:(

Posted: 07 August 2007 04:23 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  91
Joined  2007-06-29

Well, not entirely happy about this. I’m purely into this section of the forum because I want to talk about games with the the crew of Gamerandy, and the people that listen to the podcast. Was kinda hoping that the Gamerandy subforum would/could be seperate from the rest and not just a category to speak simply about the podcast.

Posted: 07 August 2007 06:20 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2007-04-26
Steve Vice - 07 August 2007 04:23 PM

Well, not entirely happy about this. I’m purely into this section of the forum because I want to talk about games with the the crew of Gamerandy, and the people that listen to the podcast. Was kinda hoping that the Gamerandy subforum would/could be seperate from the rest and not just a category to speak simply about the podcast.

Don’t talk to im steve.
‘e be an outsider….

we don’t like ‘is kind round ‘ere

Posted: 01 June 2008 12:24 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2008-05-31

Yes Sire. Sounds fair to me

Posted: 02 June 2008 03:05 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2008-06-01

thats sound ok for me

Posted: 22 July 2009 04:15 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2009-07-22

I just wanted to implore all you guys and girls to start making use of the Gear Live forums as a whole, as opposed to posting any and every thread in this here GamerAndy Live! forum. This forum is for discussion of anything GAL-related, whether that be asking Andy about how awesome it is.

http://www.DIRECTSTARTV.com