Need some help PC people….
Posted: 06 July 2007 08:12 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-07-05

My son stuck a magnet to my pc monitor.  Okay, you all know what it did.  So, will this dark image go away or will I need to do something to remove it?  Tell me I dont need a new monitor??  Thanks

Profile
 
Posted: 07 July 2007 09:32 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2007-05-27

how big was the magnet and how long was it on? Try the demagnitize button, thne turn it off for about a hour turn it back on an demagnitize again. If it dosent clear up its probably unfixable

Profile
 
Posted: 07 July 2007 11:12 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-07-05

Hey, thanks!  The magnet wasnt very big but the spot is the size of a softball.  Im not sure where the demagnetitizing button is but I will look for it!  Thanks again!!!!!

Profile