GamerAndy Live! Episode 81 Preshow Chatup
Posted: 28 May 2007 05:27 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  144
Joined  2007-04-27

Hey all,
Special episode tonight wink Can’t tell you details, but the OCB’s (original chapple bandits) will be *very happy* bout this.  It should be a trend as well

If you have any topics that you desperately need discussed, post it here quick - we’re recording at 6pm PST/9pm EST

I know we missed last week, it was unavoidable - Tonights show will be up on the site and on the iTunes stream TONIGHT (pst) probably 11pm

Signature 

Host of GamerAndy Live!
That dude with that show
Purveyor of fine stuff
We should make our own Wiki that details some of our inside jokes, like Chapple Banditry and Pants Optional Podcasting

Posted: 28 May 2007 06:08 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  338
Joined  2007-04-26

If we are moving the ####### forums again I am flying to an Francisco to kick you in the goddamn nutsack.

Posted: 28 May 2007 06:09 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  338
Joined  2007-04-26

You need to get Microsoft to give you a few Halo 2 PC copies to give out so I can win one to try it on my new PC.  (not buying an old game though)

Posted: 28 May 2007 07:02 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  322
Joined  2007-04-26

How is Sony going to handle this new law-suite over the Blue-Ray technology patent regarding the coating that protects the disc? The patent was filled under Target Technology in March 28th, 2006. I’m not sure I can believe that Sony wouldn’t have had a patent before that. If Target Technologies wins the suit how will it effect Sony with the way they are bleeding out cash like a dismembered cow. (cash cow) LOL!!

How about the E-For-All expo? Its the consumer based trade show about video games. It sounds cool, but what kind of effect will it have on the gaming industry if any at all?

Here is a link with the date, and some of the info. Its an odd time for the expo, just before most of the games are launched.

http://tix.eforallexpo.com/index.html?i=GT

[ Edited: 28 May 2007 07:49 PM by Tray D]

Posted: 28 May 2007 09:34 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2005-09-05

What about the Campaign levels and Achievements in Halo 3 revealed from a hack into the Halo beta code.
http://flamesoffeenix.wordpress.com/2007/05/27/revealed-halo-3-campaign-levels-and-achievements/

Or shadowrun since it comes out tomorrow

[ Edited: 28 May 2007 09:37 PM by Gspark]

Posted: 28 May 2007 09:45 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-05-28
Gamer Andy - 28 May 2007 05:27 PM

Hey all,
Special episode tonight wink Can’t tell you details, but the OCB’s (original chapple bandits) will be *very happy* bout this.  It should be a trend as well

If it’s not a certain Special Someone making lots of sailors blush, I’m going to be verrrry disappointed!

Umm… topics, huh?

Shadowrun - is the $60 price a bad call?  Will it have any life, particularly after 9/25?
Is anyone surprised that everyone wants to sell you a special edition for a lot o’ cash?
LOTRO - soon to be crushed by World O’ Warcrack, or does it have a chance?
So, when does Microsoft Game Studios release Mass Effect - November?

Looking forward to the show (as usual!)