Mozilla Firefox
Posted: 10 May 2007 05:20 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2007-05-10

I have had some trouble using this site under Mozilla Firefox 2.0.  I’ve been trying to use your site, but can’t use some of the buttons to navigate.  Whenever I want to start a new thread the button doesn’t show to start it up and I don’t want to use IE, which I’m using now, nor do I want to use any of the IE extensions for Firefox (IE Tab doesn’t help the problem anyways).  This is a common problem I’ve been having with other websites such as Kotaku as just one example.  A lot of my issues with Firefox have been related to javascripts and that flash plug-in.  I want to be IE independent and gof for Firefox instead, but need some assistance in trying to do so.

Posted: 10 May 2007 09:25 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  322
Joined  2007-04-26

I haven’t had any problems with Firefox. I will check on the version I’m using, and let you know.

Good to see you here brother!!

Posted: 10 May 2007 09:52 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2007-05-10

Well I’ve been having trouble with Macromedia Flash plug-in which won’t f***ing install and for some reason, even though javascripts are installed and I have them turned on, to the best of my knowledge, it isn’t seen.  I don’t know what the hell is wrong there.