School Absence Excuse Notes…
Posted: 11 September 2005 07:03 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  2880
Joined  2005-05-02

its a stupidest idea ever… if you dont come to school you gotta bring a note from your mom… LIKE YOU CANT FORGE A SIGNATURE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE… just stupid..

yeah thats it.. imma forge one now…

Posted: 11 September 2005 07:04 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  559
Joined  2005-01-23

ISMAR’S A BAD BOY FOR LIFE

Posted: 11 September 2005 07:18 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  703
Joined  2005-11-04

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ISMAR
OMFG LMFAO
HILARIOUS
LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I’M STILL LAUGHING FROM EARLIER!
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OMLOLLERCOPTERGOSH!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 11 September 2005 07:31 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1649
Joined  2004-09-14

I’m still laughing from his Firefox hate post :lol:  :lol:

Posted: 11 September 2005 08:00 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1828
Joined  2004-12-28

this rule ve been in effect long time ago in my hs… but in my school the note needs to have a phone number

Posted: 11 September 2005 08:18 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1709
Joined  2005-09-19
[quote author=“Haxxxess”]this rule ve been in effect long time ago in my hs… but in my school the note needs to have a phone number

same, then they call and ask for your mommy haha

great thread :|

Posted: 12 September 2005 12:25 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  2880
Joined  2005-05-02
[quote author=“digital_ripper04”][quote author=“Haxxxess”]this rule ve been in effect long time ago in my hs… but in my school the note needs to have a phone number

same, then they call and ask for your mommy haha

great thread :|

but when your mom doesnt speak english, how they suppose to do it?

Posted: 12 September 2005 08:29 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  4629
Joined  2005-02-12
[quote author=“Haxxxess”]this rule ve been in effect long time ago in my hs… but in my school the note needs to have a phone number

My HS had an number your parents could call into and leave a message if you were absent.  I worked in the office 3rd period and would die trying not to laugh while listening to people I knew calling in excusing their own absences.  Every now and then a freshman would try it and get totally busted since they had such young voices.

It was a great system until my sister started going to HS there.  When she went if you missed a class a computer would automatically call your house and say what period you missed.  It made it a lot harder to ditch…  Too bad for her 😛 😛 😛

Posted: 12 September 2005 09:25 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1103
Joined  2005-07-06
[quote author=“Wolfeman”][quote author=“Haxxxess”]this rule ve been in effect long time ago in my hs… but in my school the note needs to have a phone number

My HS had an number your parents could call into and leave a message if you were absent.  I worked in the office 3rd period and would die trying not to laugh while listening to people I knew calling in excusing their own absences.  Every now and then a freshman would try it and get totally busted since they had such young voices.

It was a great system until my sister started going to HS there.  When she went if you missed a class a computer would automatically call your house and say what period you missed.  It made it a lot harder to ditch…  Too bad for her 😛 😛 😛

that what my school does. If you miss a class, they call home. You can’t even miss homeroom.

Posted: 12 September 2005 01:05 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  703
Joined  2005-11-04

You couldn’t skip classes in my school. They had computer attendance for every period where the teacher has to put in ur name as there.  :roll:

Posted: 12 September 2005 04:38 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2401
Joined  2004-12-30

Ahhh high school…..
In my high school the only class you couldn’t miss was 3rd period. Cuz thats when the teachers would take attendance for the day. Any other class you could skip out… 😛

Posted: 12 September 2005 06:35 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“illwon”]Ahhh high school…..
In my high school the only class you couldn’t miss was 3rd period. Cuz thats when the teachers would take attendance for the day. Any other class you could skip out… 😛

😛 Sneaky brats!

They took attendance every period of the day in my high school :| It wasn’t electronic though, but still!

Posted: 12 September 2005 06:42 PM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1711
Joined  2005-02-03

our day is in randomly divided chunks

Posted: 13 September 2005 05:18 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2401
Joined  2004-12-30

[quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“illwon”]Ahhh high school…..

😛 Sneaky brats!

They took attendance every period of the day in my high school :| It wasn’t electronic though, but still!

All my classes took attendance, but if you missed 3rd period you’d get a post card saying you missed class sent home. That you’d need to get “Signed” by your parents.

‹‹ 9/11      DangerDoom - The Mouse and the Mask ››