Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3261
Joined  2004-11-09

:roll:

Posted: 10 July 2005 04:21 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  2880
Joined  2005-05-02

im dead serious i get the idea maybe im wrong but im new to this country, and i get the idea that mexicans like hot food.. wussup with that?

Posted: 10 July 2005 04:41 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09

Andreux, would you like to answer this one?

Posted: 10 July 2005 04:52 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]Andreux, would you like to answer this one?

I’m American, you dork! LOL

Posted: 10 July 2005 05:01 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2005-05-02

cmon people.. help me..

Posted: 10 July 2005 05:11 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

Well, being of HisPANIC descent, I would answer this question, but I really don’t like spicy food anyway. However, I know that spicy food gives regular food a lot of flavour, and everyone likes flavour despite how warm it is outside, right? 😛 I mean, why do the Japanese like wasabe (sp?)? It’s hot in Japan too, but they still eat the stuff 😊

Wouldn’t you like a warm burger instead of, well, a frozen meat patty? 😛 It’s not that hard to figure out..

Posted: 10 July 2005 05:51 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2005-05-02

[quote author=“Andreux”]Well, being of HisPANIC descent, I would answer this question, but I really don’t like spicy food anyway. However, I know that spicy food gives regular food a lot of flavour, and everyone likes flavour despite how warm it is outside, right? 😛 I mean, why do the Japanese like wasabe (sp?)? It’s hot in Japan too, but they still eat the stuff 😊

Wouldn’t you like a warm burger instead of, well, a frozen meat patty? 😛 It’s not that hard to figure out..

yeah i know but like muslims dont eat pork or drink because in middle eastern countries its hot.. even though pork doesnt taste bad it makes you thirsty, and there isnt much water around.. same with alcohol..

so i unno.. maybe you’re right..

Posted: 10 July 2005 07:45 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“IsMaR”][quote author=“Andreux”]Well, being of HisPANIC descent, I would answer this question, but I really don’t like spicy food anyway. However, I know that spicy food gives regular food a lot of flavour, and everyone likes flavour despite how warm it is outside, right? 😛 I mean, why do the Japanese like wasabe (sp?)? It’s hot in Japan too, but they still eat the stuff 😊

yeah i know but like muslims dont eat pork or drink because in middle eastern countries its hot.. even though pork doesnt taste bad it makes you thirsty, and there isnt much water around.. same with alcohol..

I thought they didn’t eat pork and drink for religious reasons..? :?

Posted: 10 July 2005 08:54 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2005-05-02

[quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“IsMaR”][quote author=“Andreux”]Well, being of HisPANIC descent, I would answer this question, but I really don’t like spicy food anyway. However, I know that spicy food gives regular food a lot of flavour, and everyone likes flavour despite how warm it is outside, right? 😛 I mean, why do the Japanese like wasabe (sp?)? It’s hot in Japan too, but they still eat the stuff 😊

ok, which one you think would be easier to tell people..

1. eatin pork and drinking liquor isnt good for you, because you get thirsty and there isnt water around and you might die..  or..

2. god said dont eat pork, or drink liquor.. if you do, you will forever burn in hell..

Posted: 10 July 2005 09:13 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“IsMaR”][quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“IsMaR”][quote author=“Andreux”]Well, being of HisPANIC descent, I would answer this question, but I really don’t like spicy food anyway. However, I know that spicy food gives regular food a lot of flavour, and everyone likes flavour despite how warm it is outside, right? 😛 I mean, why do the Japanese like wasabe (sp?)? It’s hot in Japan too, but they still eat the stuff 😊

1. eatin pork and drinking liquor isnt good for you, because you get thirsty and there isnt water around and you might die..  or..

2. god said dont eat pork, or drink liquor.. if you do, you will forever burn in hell..

Well, people respect religious reasons for doing things… well, I guess I shouldn’t say that. I don’t know how many people respect jihad and killing people in the name of God.

I know if someone told me that they didn’t eat pork ‘cause of religious reasons, I would respect that and understand completely. I have had some Jewish friends that have done that

Posted: 11 July 2005 04:13 AM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1087
Joined  2005-06-22

it is for religious reasons, but i personally think its basically for flavour. Im indian, and i LOVE spicy food, the food i like makes tabasco sauce seem like water.  :lol:

Posted: 11 July 2005 06:53 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2005-05-02

[quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“IsMaR”][quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“IsMaR”][quote author=“Andreux”]Well, being of HisPANIC descent, I would answer this question, but I really don’t like spicy food anyway. However, I know that spicy food gives regular food a lot of flavour, and everyone likes flavour despite how warm it is outside, right? 😛 I mean, why do the Japanese like wasabe (sp?)? It’s hot in Japan too, but they still eat the stuff 😊

Well, people respect religious reasons for doing things… well, I guess I shouldn’t say that. I don’t know how many people respect jihad and killing people in the name of God.

I know if someone told me that they didn’t eat pork ‘cause of religious reasons, I would respect that and understand completely. I have had some Jewish friends that have done that

jihad has lot of meanings..

it means struggle.. but it doesnt always mean holy war..

Posted: 11 July 2005 07:25 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09

I will answer the question in all my whiteness:

because.  :D

naw i dunno, my mom is hispanic and she doesnt make really hot food.  I guess it just depends.  I like kinda hot food, but it doesnt have to be mexican.  I looooooooove curry and when I make it my parents complain its too hot, but its good for me!  😊

Posted: 11 July 2005 09:34 AM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  4629
Joined  2005-02-12

[quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]I will answer the question in all my whiteness:

naw i dunno, my mom is hispanic and she doesnt make really hot food.  I guess it just depends.  I like kinda hot food, but it doesnt have to be mexican.  I looooooooove curry and when I make it my parents complain its too hot, but its good for me!  😊

I think people just like the food from where they are from and Mexican happens to be spicy.  Its not even that spicy really.  Mexican food is usually kinda mild but if you want to talk spicy lets talk Thai.  I went to a Thai restaurant and ordered spicy fried rice and asked for it spicy (not mild) and I swear it was the hottest thing in the world.  I love spicy but it was just too much…

Posted: 28 July 2005 06:25 PM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3054
Joined  2004-12-29

[quote author=“Wolfeman”][quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]I will answer the question in all my whiteness:

I think people just like the food from where they are from and Mexican happens to be spicy.  Its not even that spicy really.  Mexican food is usually kinda mild but if you want to talk spicy lets talk Thai.  I went to a Thai restaurant and ordered spicy fried rice and asked for it spicy (not mild) and I swear it was the hottest thing in the world.  I love spicy but it was just too much…

i love thai food but if u cant take the heat dont try it :D

‹‹ Cold Cereal      Snicker Eaters ››