FREE IPOD~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 05 January 2006 01:30 PM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-01-05

There are many popups ads and websites that say u can get a free ipod..most of them may not be true…but this one is!..
First thing people ask is how could they give a ipod away for free…
well…the requirement is that..u signup for an offer…the aol 30 free trial…is a good one…since u can cancel before 30 days and u wont get charged…when u signup for a offer..the company u signup to gives commission…and in turn the Transcendent Innovations, Inc. gives u a ipod or whatever u choose as a gift for free…

Follow these steps to help me get my ipod!

1) Go to my referal link
http://www.flashipods4free.com/index.php?ref=9732
to open the website in a new window and refer to the following instructions.

2) Choose any iPod you would like to receive (You may change your choice later)

3)In the lower right-hand corner of the screen, enter your E-Mail address in the get started now box.

(The great thing about this site is that they don’t spam you)

4) Choose a password and enter your delivery information.

(Be sure to enter correct information so they will be able to send you your free gift)

5) After your account is created, you must complete one offer and refer friends and your free iPod will be on its way!

The offer I completed was the AOL 30 day free trial. (Located on the first page of offers in the center) Most people get very nervous when asked to enter their credit card number but as long as you cancel befor the 30 day free trial is expired, you won’t be charged so don’t worry.

6) By clicking the rewards tab, you can change what kind of iPod you wish to receive. I chose the new video iPod which takes 5 referals.

If you have any questions or need any help w/ anything related, feel free to E-Mail me and I will be happy to help!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thankyou verymuch for ur help!

Posted: 06 June 2008 11:43 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-06-06

i’ve seen how these things work it usally months of work before you get the item

‹‹ ~GMail Invites~      FallOutBoy ››