In The Club
Total Posts:  177
Joined  2005-02-21

Whats happenin with paypal?

Posted: 21 April 2005 04:50 PM   [ # 202 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 202 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  200
Joined  2006-01-03

Mr. Sofa Sets: Please answer my PM’s and Emails.

Posted: 21 April 2005 10:22 PM   [ # 203 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 203 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  453
Joined  2005-09-15

damn still no credit for the clickbooth offers, too bad:(  Once those credit i should be finished. ;(

Posted: 22 April 2005 01:09 AM   [ # 204 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 204 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“J-Dizzle”]damn still no credit for the clickbooth offers, too bad:(  Once those credit i should be finished. ;(

jesus christ, how many times do you have to tell us that.  We get the point already.  Your bitching here will not get you credit quicker.

Posted: 22 April 2005 01:20 AM   [ # 205 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 205 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-15

hey guess what? How about you keep your mouth shut.  Don’t like what I post, don’t read it.  It is just that simple.  If you could actually get referrals you would be a little anxious like me as well.  Seeing this is a laptop and i will be done.  Good day to you as well.

Posted: 22 April 2005 02:30 AM   [ # 206 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 206 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“J-Dizzle”]hey guess what? How about you keep your mouth shut.  Don’t like what I post, don’t read it.  It is just that simple.  If you could actually get referrals you would be a little anxious like me as well.  Seeing this is a laptop and i will be done.  Good day to you as well.

ha, can’t get referrals.  Hows about 10 greens, and 4 pending with dermfx?  A little anxious?  Sounds like you are crapping yur pants about these yellows (or reds in this case).

Posted: 22 April 2005 02:42 AM   [ # 207 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 207 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-15

coming from someone who posted 2 times.  Anyways wow 10 greens good for you, mr. hot shot! I pay for my greens.  I need to get credit soon, if you were paying people to sign up you would understand.  Either they didn’t do the offers or he just didn’t credit yet.  You make me laugh.  10 refs is no big deal haha (as for those reds- i won’t be getting any reds since i am paying for refs) You obviously suggest they are reds because you do not know who I am or my character for that matter.  If you search me on these boards you will see my history with taking down scammers.  If I annoy you then I laugh :D You just gave me further reasons to post what you hate :D

Posted: 22 April 2005 02:53 AM   [ # 208 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 208 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“J-Dizzle”]coming from someone who posted 2 times.  Anyways wow 10 greens good for you, mr. hot shot! I pay for my greens.  I need to get credit soon, if you were paying people to sign up you would understand.  Either they didn’t do the offers or he just didn’t credit yet.  You make me laugh.  10 refs is no big deal haha (as for those reds- i won’t be getting any reds since i am paying for refs) You obviously suggest they are reds because you do not know who I am or my character for that matter.  If you search me on these boards you will see my history with taking down scammers.  If I annoy you then I laugh :D You just gave me further reasons to post what you hate :D

I do pay for my greens.  On this site, pendings are not yellows, they are red, thats why I said red.  And, I have been a member of this site a lot longer than you, I have just never felt a need to post until, I saw your rambling stupidity.  Obviously, Mr. Sofa Sets will credit whenever he gets the reports back, you guys pissing him off will not make anything go quicker.

P.s. just because you have 177 posts, that doesn’t mean anything.  From what I have seen, at least 10 of them are completely pointless.

Posted: 22 April 2005 02:59 AM   [ # 209 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 209 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-15

rofl, my rambling stupidity:)  :D Chill man people can post what ever they want.  I am just impatient because i know i am like almost finished when those reports come back in.  I didn’t realize they were red haha.  Just looked now at them closely. Other sites use reds as indication the user is on hold.

Posted: 22 April 2005 03:08 AM   [ # 210 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 210 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“bpasnj”][quote author=“J-Dizzle”]coming from someone who posted 2 times.  Anyways wow 10 greens good for you, mr. hot shot! I pay for my greens.  I need to get credit soon, if you were paying people to sign up you would understand.  Either they didn’t do the offers or he just didn’t credit yet.  You make me laugh.  10 refs is no big deal haha (as for those reds- i won’t be getting any reds since i am paying for refs) You obviously suggest they are reds because you do not know who I am or my character for that matter.  If you search me on these boards you will see my history with taking down scammers.  If I annoy you then I laugh :D You just gave me further reasons to post what you hate :D

I do pay for my greens.  On this site, pendings are not yellows, they are red, thats why I said red.  And, I have been a member of this site a lot longer than you, I have just never felt a need to post until, I saw your rambling stupidity.  Obviously, Mr. Sofa Sets will credit whenever he gets the reports back, you guys pissing him off will not make anything go quicker.

P.s. just because you have 177 posts, that doesn’t mean anything.  From what I have seen, at least 10 of them are completely pointless.

Post 1 in this thread: yes can we custom order a laptop?? The powerbook is very good but i want a 17 inch one hehe I need to know how many refs a 17 inch powerbook will be. I hope the owner adds a dell XPS laptop that would be sick.

Post 2: Hey site owner. If you are listening, please add the ferrari 3400. I love that laptop and it fits the price range of the others. Get back to me if you can add it for me:) .

Post 3:  someone please tell me how long each offer takes to credit. I should be done soon. I am gonna get all my friends and family.  looks like i will be breok if i pay 30 buxs a ref. oh well:)

Post 4: one or 2 of my refs did vonage right before it was gone:( . i guess i won’t be getting credit. Not a good start for this site. Try to get the offer back so that i can get credit. Search Cactus sux.

Post 5: Damn i want the update to show up soon. Friday midnight has past, now saturday midnight has passed and still no update:(. I am so anxious, show us the notebooks that will be revealed!!!

Post 6: Damn i want the update to show up soon. Friday midnight has past, now saturday midnight has passed and still no update:(. I am so anxious, show us the notebooks that will be revealed!!!

Post 7: damn mr sofa set. Hurry up and add some good offers and notebooks like the 17 inch powerbook

Post 8: come on mr. sofa set where are you! Update them offers and laptops. Offers are the most important, I cannot get referrals. I am sure you woudn’t be happy with all star clubs? Get some more offers some my friends can sign up!

Post 9: nice:) I hope it is the acer ferrari! That would be hot. Come on aim so we can talk

Post 10: damn, he should add the offers. The only good offer right now is star club. My friends are only interested in that one:(

Post 11: lol he credits fast chill. You should get credited tonight;)

Post 12: how long would the approval process take mr sofa set??

Post 13: get on aim mr sofa:) My friends are being kind so far. Looks like a little money offering goes a long way

Post 14: Well none of my refs are credited i guess:(Well none of my refs are credited i guess:(

Post 15: great 6/20 done heh:) When you update again later i should have more:)

Post 16: SOFA is the man! Sofa please check your pm’s I wanna ask you something that i think is important!

Post 17: which notebook are you guys going for??

Post 18: WOOT WOOT!!!! NEW OFFERS! man i wish he would credit clickbooth I got tons of refs who did dermfx. I think i would be closed to finished once he credits dermfx.

Post 19: i hope he credits soon again:) I can’t wait to finish this site:)

Post 20: sofa, did you update the clickbooth offers>?> My friends say they did dermfx but still no credit since yesterday:(

Post 21: how long does the dermfx take sofa??

Post 22: great:) for the last 2 laptops think of something mobile to add. You got desktop replacements so the next best thing to add are some mobile on the go laptops.

Post 23: ya i am having the same problem. I would basically all done this site once dermfx and others get credited:)

Post 24: damn still no credit for the clickbooth offers, too bad:( Once those credit i should be finished. ;(

Post 25: hey guess what? How about you keep your mouth shut. Don’t like what I post, don’t read it. It is just that simple. If you could actually get referrals you would be a little anxious like me as well. Seeing this is a laptop and i will be done. Good day to you as well.

Post 26: coming from someone who posted 2 times. Anyways wow 10 greens good for you, mr. hot shot! I pay for my greens. I need to get credit soon, if you were paying people to sign up you would understand. Either they didn’t do the offers or he just didn’t credit yet. You make me laugh. 10 refs is no big deal haha (as for those reds- i won’t be getting any reds since i am paying for refs) You obviously suggest they are reds because you do not know who I am or my character for that matter. If you search me on these boards you will see my history with taking down scammers. If I annoy you then I laugh You just gave me further reasons to post what you hate

Post 27: rofl, my rambling stupidity:)  Chill man people can post what ever they want. I am just impatient because i know i am like almost finished when those reports come back in. I didn’t realize they were red haha. Just looked now at them closely. Other sites use reds as indication the user is on hold.

Post 28: Ya sebring is right there buddy. I will not reply any longer to your posts. I can post how many times i wish as long as it deals with the issue. Anways, anyoen talk to mr. sofa sets today?

Post 29: heh, sebring u funny dawg. I wonder if anyone finished the site yet:) How many greens do you guys have?

Post 30: Hopefully mr. sofa set will update soon.  He will have this whole weekend to help on the site.

ha, for somebody who claims to be such a big member around here, I find it funny that 16% of all your posts came in this thread alone.  If you actually read through what you wrote, you wrote the same pointless things over and over again, and you could have easily had all your questions or comments answered in like 8 posts maybe.

Posted: 22 April 2005 03:10 AM   [ # 211 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 211 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1494
Joined  2004-12-28

Ok Kids. That’s enough smile

Posted: 22 April 2005 03:12 AM   [ # 212 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 212 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  177
Joined  2005-02-21
[quote author=“sebring”]Ok Kids. That’s enough smile

Posted: 22 April 2005 03:17 AM   [ # 213 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 213 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-15

Ya sebring is right there buddy.  I will not reply any longer to your posts.  I can post how many times i wish as long as it deals with the issue.  Anways, anyoen talk to mr. sofa sets today?

Posted: 22 April 2005 03:20 AM   [ # 214 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 214 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-28

rolleyes  I walk away for an hour an dlook what happens ... Everybody, edit your posts and apologize. You are both wrong smile

Posted: 22 April 2005 03:23 AM   [ # 215 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 215 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-15

heh, sebring u funny dawg.  I wonder if anyone finished the site yet:) How many greens do you guys have?

Posted: 22 April 2005 03:31 AM   [ # 216 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 216 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“J-Dizzle”]heh, sebring u funny dawg.  I wonder if anyone finished the site yet:) How many greens do you guys have?

according to Mr. sofa sets, sebring is the only one who has enough to order, but is getting more refs for the powerbook i believe.

Posted: 22 April 2005 03:50 AM   [ # 217 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 217 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-28
[quote author=“bpasnj”][quote author=“J-Dizzle”]heh, sebring u funny dawg.  I wonder if anyone finished the site yet:) How many greens do you guys have?

according to freesofasets, sebring is the only one who has enough to order, but is getting more refs for the powerbook i believe.

I hope you mean Mr Sofa Sets :wink:

Posted: 22 April 2005 04:37 AM   [ # 218 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 218 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“sebring”][quote author=“bpasnj”][quote author=“J-Dizzle”]heh, sebring u funny dawg.  I wonder if anyone finished the site yet:) How many greens do you guys have?

according to freesofasets, sebring is the only one who has enough to order, but is getting more refs for the powerbook i believe.

I hope you mean Mr Sofa Sets :wink:

ha, good pt.

Posted: 22 April 2005 04:49 AM   [ # 219 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 219 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  200
Joined  2006-01-03

Yeah, no more pissing matches.

I’ve been having some issues, namely him not getting back to me. I’m not saying that again, just thinking outloud.

I wish i could find 15 more people to pay for this site, trust me! i’m having an increasingly difficult time with all of this.

A good question: Will you be putting up Napster, mr. sofa sets?

Posted: 22 April 2005 06:06 AM   [ # 220 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 220 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-28

Anyone else wants to sign up for this site? Im me to see if we can work something out. Thanks !  smile

Posted: 22 April 2005 07:30 AM   [ # 221 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 221 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-15

Hopefully mr. sofa set will update soon. smile He will have this whole weekend to help on the site.

Posted: 22 April 2005 08:22 AM   [ # 222 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 222 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  192
Joined  2005-11-02
[quote author=“J-Dizzle”]Hopefully mr. sofa set will update soon.  He will have this whole weekend to help on the site.

my gawd lay off the poor guy

Posted: 22 April 2005 08:26 AM   [ # 223 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 223 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2005-09-15

haha, he chose to run a free site:)  I will try my best to lay off :D

Posted: 22 April 2005 08:28 AM   [ # 224 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 224 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  4629
Joined  2005-02-12
[quote author=“J-Dizzle”]haha, he chose to run a free site:)  I will try my best to lay off :D

He chose to run it and he’s doing an awesome job.  Just cause he is running it doesn’t mean he is our bitch to work 24/7.  He’ll update credit when it comes in and he’ll put up new offers and new laptops when he is ready…

Posted: 22 April 2005 08:32 AM   [ # 225 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 225 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-28

[quote author=“Wolfeman”]He chose to run it and he’s doing an awesome job.  Just cause he is running it doesn’t mean he is our bitch to work 24/7.  He’ll update credit when it comes in and he’ll put up new offers and new laptops when he is ready…

Ditto :clap:

Btw: FreeNotebookPC is waayy better than gamerefs :love:

9 of 19

‹‹ New Site : mp3playerfree      Yay First topic ››