Administrator
Total Posts:  4629
Joined  2005-02-12

seems like a good show but never got into it 😊

Posted: 07 April 2005 03:56 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12

I can’t believe Boone is dead.  I think he’ll come back as a ghost or demon or something…

Posted: 07 April 2005 04:36 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22

This is a pretty good thread 😊

This is a pretty good game too 😛

Posted: 07 April 2005 05:27 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12

[quote author=“Andreux”] This is a pretty good thread 😊

This is a LOST only thread 😊  Do you watch?

Posted: 07 April 2005 05:31 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“Wolfeman”][quote author=“Andreux”] This is a pretty good thread 😊

I’ve seen a couple of episodes, yeah 😊 It’s an interesting show, but I can’t comprehend how they’re going to make follow-up seasons to this show, lol—are they just never going to be found?

Posted: 07 April 2005 05:47 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2401
Joined  2004-12-30

[quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“Wolfeman”][quote author=“Andreux”] This is a pretty good thread 😊

I’ve seen a couple of episodes, yeah 😊 It’s an interesting show, but I can’t comprehend how they’re going to make follow-up seasons to this show, lol—are they just never going to be found?

so it’s safe to assume you’ve never heard of Gilligan’s Island? Think about it, so far this entire season they’ve been on the island for only a month. It could go on for a few seasons.

Lost is an excellent show. I’ve been hooked since the first episode.
Boone dying certainly does suck. But I don’t think he’ll come back or anything like that.

I’m still kinda pissed that there wont be a new episode for a while.

Posted: 07 April 2005 05:54 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12

Them killing Boone was good TV but it does kinda suck.  I think all the breaks suck…

Posted: 07 April 2005 06:28 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3261
Joined  2004-11-09

so i guess the National Enquirer was wrong lol 😛

I miss my Boone.  Now who do I have to look forward to?  :?

Posted: 07 April 2005 08:02 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12

[quote author=“drummergirl81”]so i guess the National Enquirer was wrong lol 😛

I miss my Boone.  Now who do I have to look forward to?  :?

Jack is cute :o :D :think:  I’m glad Claire finally had the baby so she can start looking all cute :love:

Posted: 07 April 2005 10:24 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“illwon”][quote author=“Andreux”][quote author=“Wolfeman”][quote author=“Andreux”] This is a pretty good thread 😊

so it’s safe to assume you’ve never heard of Gilligan’s Island? Think about it, so far this entire season they’ve been on the island for only a month. It could go on for a few seasons.

Lost is an excellent show. I’ve been hooked since the first episode.
Boone dying certainly does suck. But I don’t think he’ll come back or anything like that.

I’m still kinda pissed that there wont be a new episode for a while.

See, I hate when people compare this show to Gilligan’s Island. Gilligan’s Island was comedic and Lost is a lot more serious and *real* than Gilligan’s Island. What’s going to happen with this show? It’s like saying MST3K and, I dunno, Star Trek are to be compared. One has a more *real* premise, whereas the other is, well, pretty funny and could go on despite the fact that they’re lost in space just watching the most bizarre of movies 😛

Gilligan’s Island, it was okay if they didn’t get rescued. It added to the comedic effect of the show. But what the heck is going to happen with Lost? Will they be saved? Will they all just seriously die off? lol What?!

Posted: 08 April 2005 06:51 AM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2401
Joined  2004-12-30

See, I’m not comparing it to Gilligan’s Island. I just brought it in to make a point. On Gilligan’s Island they made it off the island in the last episode, 3 years after it started. That’s probably what’s going to happen in Lost, just w/o a “Gilligan” screwing up every attempt to get off the island and the Harlem Globetrotters just stopping by for a coconut daquiri.

There’s no way Lost will last long, and the only way I see them ending the series w/o having them get off the island would have to be if the show gets cancelled.

They still need to find the French woman again and all the people that she came to the island with. They need to figure out what a polar bear is doing on the island. There’s a ton of stuff they can do with the series.

Posted: 08 April 2005 07:52 AM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12

[quote author=“illwon”]See, I’m not comparing it to Gilligan’s Island. I just brought it in to make a point. On Gilligan’s Island they made it off the island in the last episode, 3 years after it started. That’s probably what’s going to happen in Lost, just w/o a “Gilligan” screwing up every attempt to get off the island and the Harlem Globetrotters just stopping by for a coconut daquiri.

There’s no way Lost will last long, and the only way I see them ending the series w/o having them get off the island would have to be if the show gets cancelled.

They still need to find the French woman again and all the people that she came to the island with. They need to figure out what a polar bear is doing on the island. There’s a ton of stuff they can do with the series.

LOST is consistently in the Top 10 ratings each week and since they are really smart and keeping the seasons only passing about a month, they can go one for a long ass time.  They might never get off the island but thats besides the point…  I think the Skipper will kill them all…

Posted: 08 April 2005 12:24 PM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09
[quote author=“Wolfeman”]I can’t believe Boone is dead.  I think he’ll come back as a ghost or demon or something…

I saw on ET the guy who played him was going to buy a house ther, but then they told him what was up.  he is now moving to S. Africa for a movie.  I will miss him and his blue eyes.  :(

Posted: 19 May 2005 05:57 PM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12

Someone tell what is that monster on LOST.  I think its a bunch or gorillas…

Posted: 19 May 2005 06:27 PM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09

This is a spoiler from a long time ago(Nov. i think) and it may have to do with the monster:

SPOILER:

A cargo plane shipping zoo animals also crashed on the island once. Source: The Fuselage

END SPOILER!

So…...... :chimp:

Posted: 21 May 2005 07:07 PM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12

I guess that makes sense but WTF is it?  I love that show.  Best new show in a long time…

Posted: 22 May 2005 01:59 PM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09
[quote author=“Wolfeman”]I guess that makes sense but WTF is it?  I love that show.  Best new show next to Desperate Housewives in a long time…

ya got that right!  😉  😛

Posted: 26 May 2005 09:14 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09

The Finale was really good!  I hope those pirates don’t want Walt in a Michael Jackson kind of way…....  :sick:

Posted: 26 May 2005 09:17 AM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12
[quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]The Finale was really good!  I hope those pirates don’t want Walt in a Michael Jackson kind of way…....  :sick:

They looked kinda horny :o :sick:  :x   I still have 0 clue what the monster is and have to wait 4 months to find out :think: :( 😢

Posted: 26 May 2005 09:44 AM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09
[quote author=“Wolfeman”][quote author=“DrummerGirl81”]The Finale was really good!  I hope those pirates don’t want Walt in a Michael Jackson kind of way…....  :sick:

They looked kinda horny :o :sick:  :x   I still have 0 clue what the monster is and have to wait 4 months to find out :think: :( 😢

Yeah, that does suck, we barely got to see it, and I was hoping that we’d get more from the hatch, but I guess now we know what (one of) the central storyline for next season is…........that dynamite part was craZy!

Posted: 26 May 2005 05:17 PM   [ # 20 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09

Check out this LOST website:

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

Posted: 28 May 2005 07:26 AM   [ # 21 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  715
Joined  2005-01-03

Posted: 28 May 2005 07:33 AM   [ # 22 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2005-02-12
[quote author=“Bootes”]http://www.oceanic-air.com/images/oa_front-letter1a.jpg

OK thats nuts.  I sorta thought it was a machine b/c of the way it freaking rips trees out of the ground.

How did you find that?

Posted: 28 May 2005 10:50 AM   [ # 23 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  715
Joined  2005-01-03

I dragged my mouse in the text box on the right and that came up.

It also has this hidden in the text box.

Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert

Posted: 29 May 2005 03:36 AM   [ # 24 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09
[quote author=“Bootes”]http://www.oceanic-air.com/images/oa_front-letter1a.jpg

Thanks!  I was trying to figure out how to see the whole sheet, I could only see the top part.

Posted: 29 May 2005 03:40 AM   [ # 25 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-11-09

[quote author=“Bootes”]I dragged my mouse in the text box on the right and that came up.

It also has this hidden in the text box.

Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert

This is in the page source code:

If anyone should find this message,  please get word to Sandra Rafflethorpe of Palm Avenue in Lewiston,  Idaho that her sister,  Sally is alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific.  Please send help soon.  Things are bad.  And they’re getting worse…

1 2 > 
1 of 2