Musical Questionz
Posted: 31 March 2005 03:04 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22

I gotta question!  :D

I heard that Travis Barker from blink 182 and his family are going to be in a reality show called “Meet The Barkers” starting in April.  First I heard it would be on MTV, then I heard VH1, but I look at each site and I don’t find any information on the show. 

Anyone know anything about this show? 

:?

Posted: 31 March 2005 03:04 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22

This thread will be used for anyone who has questionz concerning the music industry. I’ll start off:

I’m watching VH1 right now, and they’re showing a Rob Thomas video—did he break away from Matchbox 20 (Twenty) or something? I kinda like this style of his. I really used to hate Matchbox 20 :lol:

Posted: 31 March 2005 03:28 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

you poophead, I like mb20 (and i say poophead in the sincerest manner). 

I also like this solo gig he’s pullin.  I don’t think there was drama between him and the rest of the group (someone may correct me here if im wrong).  He prolly just wanted to jump on this solo bandwagon (sounds like an oxymoron, but you get what i mean) like a lot of artists are doing.  sometimes they just had a vision (or wallet) that the rest of the members of the group didn’t have.

Posted: 06 June 2008 11:59 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-06-06

i never heard of this but maybe it cuz i dont watch much tv oh well

Posted: 07 June 2008 12:16 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

I do have one question , i heard that britney spears was in great in trouble the recent days related to drugs and her children, because her husbad submiited a case against her to acquire her children, but i really dint find any news after that, can any one tell me what happened, are britneys children with her or her husband.

‹‹ Any one like Beck?      CD labeler ››