3 of 7
All Offers Discussion Thread
Posted: 10 April 2005 09:46 AM   [ # 51 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  358
Joined  2005-03-11
[quote author=“rhein”][quote author=“peerc”]i need some info on ultrasli patches.. do u gotta send them back if i decided i dont want them?

I would imagine they dont type the Terms and Conditions for no reason, click the link at the bottom of the page.

Free Trial Terms and Conditions

The 10-day Free Trial is designed to demonstrate the quality and simplicity of the UltraSlim Patch. This gives you the opportunity to try this amazing diet patch FREE for 10 days so you can decide for yourself if this is the right product for you.

Your 10-Day Free Trial Package Includes:

UltraSlim Patch (5 patches; one every other day)—FREE
Membership to our “Healthy Rewards” Program—FREE
You Agree:
To pay $6.99 for shipping & handling of UltraSlim Patch 10-Day Free Trial.
We’ll also take care of keeping your UltraSlim Patch orders up-to-date in the future!
If you are enjoying the product, do nothing, and starting 14 days after your original order was shipped, we will send your full 90-day program of UltraSlim Patch every 90 days (45 patches) as part of your “Healthy Rewards” Autoship Program.
We will bill the same credit card information you have used for this transaction for the amount of $119.99 (plus $6.99 shipping and handling).
You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free 10-day supply of UltraSlim Patch and you can cancel anytime within the 14-day cancellation period. Even if you decide to cancel, please keep the FREE 10-day supply as our gift to you.

thanks.. you #######.

Posted: 10 April 2005 09:51 AM   [ # 52 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1004
Joined  2005-09-17
[quote author=“moosepimp06”]can someone tell me about the teeth whitening one? what is it…appera whiteneing? do i need to cancel anything or is it just a one time payment? what happends after the free trial is over?

Same for you, the answers to the rest of your questions are in their Terms and Conditions.

About Appera

• Developed by dental professionals
• Clinically proven to whiten teeth
• Patented formula
• Whiter teeth within days
• Quick and simple application
• Only a twenty (20) minute treatment
• Safe and effective
• Long-lasting results

Posted: 10 April 2005 09:53 AM   [ # 53 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2005-09-17
[quote author=“peerc”][quote author=“rhein”][quote author=“peerc”]i need some info on ultrasli patches.. do u gotta send them back if i decided i dont want them?

I would imagine they dont type the Terms and Conditions for no reason, click the link at the bottom of the page.

The 10-day Free Trial is designed to demonstrate the quality and simplicity of the UltraSlim Patch. This gives you the opportunity to try this amazing diet patch FREE for 10 days so you can decide for yourself if this is the right product for you.

You Agree:
We’ll also take care of keeping your UltraSlim Patch orders up-to-date in the future!
If you are enjoying the product, do nothing, and starting 14 days after your original order was shipped, we will send your full 90-day program of UltraSlim Patch every 90 days (45 patches) as part of your “Healthy Rewards” Autoship Program.
We will bill the same credit card information you have used for this transaction for the amount of $119.99 (plus $6.99 shipping and handling).
You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free 10-day supply of UltraSlim Patch and you can cancel anytime within the 14-day cancellation period. Even if you decide to cancel, please keep the FREE 10-day supply as our gift to you.

thanks.. you #######.

LOL

Posted: 10 April 2005 10:02 AM   [ # 54 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  766
Joined  2004-12-14
[quote author=“peerc”][quote author=“rhein”][quote author=“peerc”]i need some info on ultrasli patches.. do u gotta send them back if i decided i dont want them?

You Agree:

thanks.. you #######.

enjoy jail

Posted: 10 April 2005 10:16 AM   [ # 55 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  358
Joined  2005-03-11
[quote author=“yosarian”][quote author=“peerc”][quote author=“rhein”][quote author=“peerc”]i need some info on ultrasli patches.. do u gotta send them back if i decided i dont want them?

You Agree:

thanks.. you #######.

enjoy jail

why? u gonna snitch on me bitch? lol

Posted: 10 April 2005 10:20 AM   [ # 56 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2004-12-14
[quote author=“peerc”][quote author=“yosarian”][quote author=“peerc”][quote author=“rhein”][quote author=“peerc”]i need some info on ultrasli patches.. do u gotta send them back if i decided i dont want them?

You Agree:

thanks.. you #######.

enjoy jail

I don’t need to. The mods read these boards. They will draw their own conclusions.

Posted: 10 April 2005 10:52 AM   [ # 57 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  529
Joined  2005-02-28
[quote author=“yosarian”][quote author=“peerc”][quote author=“yosarian”][quote author=“peerc”][quote author=“rhein”][quote author=“peerc”]i need some info on ultrasli patches.. do u gotta send them back if i decided i dont want them?

You Agree:

thanks.. you #######.

enjoy jail

I don’t need to. The mods read these boards. They will draw their own conclusions.

Amen!!!

Posted: 11 April 2005 12:20 PM   [ # 58 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  372
Joined  2005-02-26

Anybody know anything about tradebetx and tradesports affiliate?  I know there Was talk about the offers but I think they got deleted in the whole ‘hacking’ thing.

Posted: 11 April 2005 12:24 PM   [ # 59 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  4629
Joined  2005-02-12
[quote author=“Strife220”]Anybody know anything about tradebetx and tradesports affiliate?  I know there Was talk about the offers but I think they got deleted in the whole ‘hacking’ thing.

I think I did the tradesports one once.  I deposited like $25 and made a bet on a college football game.  Got credit within 24 hours of the game being played.  Not sure if thats the one or not…

Posted: 11 April 2005 12:54 PM   [ # 60 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  372
Joined  2005-02-26

Yea that’s the one.  But not in the description (4freespot) it says ‘Deposit at least $50 and trade that ammount… OFFER WILL BE BACK LATER!’  So I think he just forgot to get rid of the ‘offer will be back later’ part, but I think the ‘trade that amount’ part might be a new requirement.

Posted: 11 April 2005 09:46 PM   [ # 61 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  777
Joined  2005-10-06

Starclubs on gratis is now instant credit.  I literally got credit 10 seconds after sign up.  but the bad thing is that they upped the shipping to 4 bucks.  still good though.

Posted: 12 April 2005 07:06 AM   [ # 62 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2005-04-07

American Life Insurance Policy offer requires a VALID social security number.

Surprise!

Posted: 12 April 2005 11:10 AM   [ # 63 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2005-05-26

so whats the deal with the new napster offer at freepsps.com? when i open it, it just takes me to napster.com in the address bar with no info relating to freepsps.com, does this mean that if one of my referrals does it, the credit wont go back to Gratis??  Also, does anyone know if this requires a CC?

im hoping i can get an ans here so i dont hafta bug gratis support smile

Posted: 12 April 2005 11:36 AM   [ # 64 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  80
Joined  2005-12-03

it does track you from gratis if you notice it just redirects you to napster.com

so yeah i think it should credit you but about the no cc im not sure if you find out let me no

Posted: 12 April 2005 11:37 AM   [ # 65 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]  
Initiation
Joined  2005-05-26

[quote author=“annoying0247”]it does track you from gratis if you notice it just redirects you to napster.com

so yeah i think it should credit you but about the no cc im not sure if you find out let me no

alright thanks…it just seems like all the offers ive tried begin with a freepsps.com url raspberry

edit: but wait, now that i think about it, how is it gonna know youve completyed the offer? you dont register online, but you download the program…im confused. can someone clarify?

EDIT2: wtf?? now the napster deal is gone for me…can someone else confirm this?

Posted: 13 April 2005 06:46 PM   [ # 66 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2005-09-17

I did petchews for an OC site and it’s been like 12 days. I haven’t recieved my free trial so i went online and used there customer service to try and cancel my autoshipment and it said my shipment was cancelled but to please wait for my confirmation e-mail. I have yet to get a confirmation e-mail…it’s been quite a few days now. Anybody else have this problem?

And for the columbia offer if anybody ever did it on a gratis site how long did it take for credit?

Posted: 13 April 2005 07:49 PM   [ # 67 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2004-12-14

[quote author=“Stryder”]And for the columbia offer if anybody ever did it on a gratis site how long did it take for credit?

I didn’t do it for gratis, I did it for OC back in nov/dec. Went thru in 3 days back then.

[quote author=“Stryder”]I did petchews for an OC site and it’s been like 12 days. I haven’t recieved my free trial so i went online and used there customer service to try and cancel my autoshipment and it said my shipment was cancelled but to please wait for my confirmation e-mail. I have yet to get a confirmation e-mail…it’s been quite a few days now. Anybody else have this problem?

It took like a day or so for to get a confirm email. I didn’t have your problem, however, my friend did miracle burn on an OC site on 3/10, forgot to check the “completed this offer button” until 3/20, did so then and then cancelled his order on the 15th, the last day of his trial. Tried getting credit from OC, heard nothing so he emailed them and they said due to problems with fraud, they would only accept proof from Urban Nutrition. What the hell is that about?

Posted: 13 April 2005 10:29 PM   [ # 68 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2004-12-14

Oh, and another thing, what the hell is up with Keen?
I do the whole 3 minutes free, wait on the phone, talk to the dude, put money ($2.99) in my account, finish my call, and then hang up.

I look at my cc statement today and I see that they have charged me $2.99 +$5. $5? For what?

Posted: 14 April 2005 04:08 AM   [ # 69 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2005-09-17

[quote author=“yosarian”][quote author=“Stryder”]And for the columbia offer if anybody ever did it on a gratis site how long did it take for credit?

I didn’t do it for gratis, I did it for OC back in nov/dec. Went thru in 3 days back then.

[quote author=“Stryder”]I did petchews for an OC site and it’s been like 12 days. I haven’t recieved my free trial so i went online and used there customer service to try and cancel my autoshipment and it said my shipment was cancelled but to please wait for my confirmation e-mail. I have yet to get a confirmation e-mail…it’s been quite a few days now. Anybody else have this problem?

It took like a day or so for to get a confirm email. I didn’t have your problem, however, my friend did miracle burn on an OC site on 3/10, forgot to check the “completed this offer button” until 3/20, did so then and then cancelled his order on the 15th, the last day of his trial. Tried getting credit from OC, heard nothing so he emailed them and they said due to problems with fraud, they would only accept proof from Urban Nutrition. What the hell is that about?

Fraud? :D I dunno.  Maybe now they have a box labeled Urban Nutrition and “we” have to send in a copy of the receipt “we” get when “we” complete the offer. wink  That’s just silly, though.

Posted: 14 April 2005 08:02 PM   [ # 70 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  310
Joined  2005-09-21

Hi I have a question about the BlockBuster offer on gratis/oc sites

“Blockbuster Online

Blockbuster Online, The Movie Store At Your Door –Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.95 a month (3 movies at a time), plus two free in-store game or movie rentals a month. Choose from more than 25,000 titles. Free delivery right to your mailbox.

CLICK HERE NOW!”

It says 9.95 for the first month, but can you cancel that without paying that fee, or is it the second you sign up you are billed?

I remember the old blockbsuter was advertised as a 1 month trial but this one is advertised as first month for 9.99 so can I sign up, get credit for this in a week and then cancel without paying anything??

Posted: 14 April 2005 09:14 PM   [ # 71 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]  
Initiation
Joined  2005-05-26

[quote author=“moosepimp06 with the napster deal, now that i think about it, how is it gonna know youve completed the offer? you dont register through a website, but you download the program and sign up there…im confused. can someone clarify?

i still need an answer smile

Posted: 15 April 2005 05:41 AM   [ # 72 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2004-12-14

[quote author=“moosepimp06”]
[quote author=“moosepimp06”] with the napster deal, now that i think about it, how is it gonna know youve completed the offer? you dont register through a website, but you download the program and sign up there…im confused. can someone clarify?

i still need an answer smile

probably tracking cookies

Posted: 15 April 2005 03:06 PM   [ # 73 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2004-08-02

anyone know anytthing about the napster offer is it really free?

Posted: 15 April 2005 05:05 PM   [ # 74 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  777
Joined  2005-10-06

[quote author=“moosepimp06”][quote author=“annoying0247”]it does track you from gratis if you notice it just redirects you to napster.com

alright thanks…it just seems like all the offers ive tried begin with a freepsps.com url raspberry

edit: but wait, now that i think about it, how is it gonna know youve completyed the offer? you dont register online, but you download the program…im confused. can someone clarify?

EDIT2: wtf?? now the napster deal is gone for me…can someone else confirm this?

I’d like to know this as well.  My friend did napster for me and he said he signed up using the program, not in internet explorer.  Also he is on 56k dialup, and he said downloading the program took 40 minutes.  He did it on freeipodshuffle.  Now I am afraid that because it took 40 minutes to download the program, the web page might have “timed out” and that the cookies weren’t tracked.  someone clarify?

Posted: 18 April 2005 06:38 AM   [ # 75 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1494
Joined  2004-12-28

Hey guys, anyone did the Diet.com offer? If so, what do you have to do to complete the requirements. There’s a 7 page interview, do you have to order something at the end? How much does it cost?

3 of 7

‹‹ Legit Or Not?      Yay First topic ››