taken from gratisoffersguide:
For users who are in a Sent to Vender state you can find out where your package is before FreeiPods updates there site. Gratis switch to EFULFILLMENT for orders. Long story short Gratis buys 100 iPods for example and has them all sent to EFULFILLMENT who then sends it out to people. If your status is Sent to Vendor and a couple days have pass (2-3 days) then you more than likely will get to see your package stats. Here is how:
1. Goto http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp
2. Enter Your FreeiPod’s Order Number in the “Shipper’s Reference” box.
3. Enter “49637” in the “U.S. Origin ZIP”
4. Enter Your Zipcode in the “U.S. Destination ZIP”
5. Set the “Beginning Ship Date” to a date before the Sent to Vendor date
6. Leave the “Ending Ship Date” with the current date.
7. Hit “Track” and you should see your status.
Note: Please allow a few days after your Sent to Vendor date or it won’t work. For example my STV was 12/3 and the date the iPod was sent was 12/7.