KOBE=MVP
Posted: 23 January 2006 04:20 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2006-01-11

This was amazing. We covered this on End Score.

Signature 

FreePay-Offer Complete 2/5 refs

Posted: 23 January 2006 07:23 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Joined  2006-01-11

Wow, Andru Endscore is an amazing site! Is it yours?

Signature 

Posted: 24 January 2006 07:22 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

Yes - End Score is our new sports blog. Thanks for the compliment 😉

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 25 January 2006 12:02 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Joined  2006-01-11

hah, sure thing Andru, i will have an email sent to you ASAP!

Signature 

Posted: 19 April 2006 12:27 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2006-04-18

I know this thread is old, but I do not want to start a new thread on the same topic…

So here is my rundown of the MVPs:

Kobe Bryant - On a below average team.  That alone should be enough to keep him from being the MVP.  I don’t think he has made his teammates better like someone like Steve Nash has, for example.

Chauncey Billups - Part of the best starting 5 in the NBA bar none.  The Pistons actually have a significantly improved record this year, but there is so much other talent in the starting 5, I just can’t credit enough of it to Chauncey.

Lebron James - Has really been fairly impressive down the stretch, but his team is still not at a high enough level.  I think he is probably the second-most deserving player this year.

Elton Brand - Nice improvement, Clippers improved, but they are a facade.  The Clippers may be the weakest playoff team in the western conference, even at a 5 seed.

Steve Nash - Deserved it this year.  Does not deserve it this year.  I don’t care how many players have career scoring averages.  Most of those are the by-product of increased playing time not Steve Nash.  I love Steve Nash but he does not deserve to repeat.

Dirk Nowitzki - Here is your deserved winner.  If the Mavericks win tonight they will set a franchise record 61 wins.  3 years ago they set the record with 60 wins and went to the Western Conference Finals.  That team had an All-Star in Michael Finley and an MVP caliber player in Steve Nash on it. There is nobody approaching them on the current Mavericks to support Dirk.  Dirk has improved significantly on defense.  He has his highest scoring average ever, and his team is primed for the playoffs.  He came in 3rd last year, and he deserves to win this year.  Even Steve Nash will say as much.

Posted: 06 May 2006 11:37 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2006-05-04

Lebron for MVP. No doubt.

Posted: 08 May 2006 02:21 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  91
Joined  2006-04-06
John B - 06 May 2006 02:37 PM

Lebron for MVP. No doubt.

I couldn’t agree more.  Forgive me while I whore myself.

Posted: 09 May 2006 02:41 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2005-12-28

nba pulling an academy award, lebron will win in the future so just give it to nash since he’s in his prime right now.

let it go cavs fans. he’ll win like 5 when his career is over.