The Bleeding Edge 007: Your thoughts, plus contest entries
Posted: 28 March 2006 05:00 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

Oh - and please Digg this episode 😉

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 28 March 2006 08:38 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  466
Joined  2005-09-14

I like the overall show. I watch every new release. The only issue that I have with it is that when i download it, i dont do all the apple mac stuff so i cant podcast it or anything like that and the best method is the divx version but the resolution is very low. could you have a higher res download? or do you guys not have the space for it. maybe a zip? keep up the good work.

Posted: 28 March 2006 10:34 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2005-09-03

I really like it so far.  I have been watching all of them when they release.  It could really be a competitor for diggnation podcast

Posted: 29 March 2006 01:15 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  599
Joined  2004-12-22

Another fun show.

Only thing that was kind of annoying was the music volume in parts. It’s a nice addition but was kind of hard to hear you (andru) talking in parts with the music. Maybe I am just getting too old lol.

Loved the Nate part 😊. Vaja should change their motto to something like, “we won’t let you f up your own stuff” lol. I also personally really like the cheesy bloopers/messups and think it makes it more fun to watch. Please continue to keep those in there or at least at the end rather than cleaning everything up. There are way too many other shows that take themselves way too serious for their own good and it’s refreshing to watch The Bleeding Edge where you guys can laugh at yourselves too.

Congrats to the OHSO winners! Those things look pretty damn cool and I forgot to enter lol. But hopefully that gives me better luck for the xbox giveaway heheh. BTW Andru, awesome to hear they (textpayme) are stopping by for the show. I am really pulling for them and hope their service takes off…even though paypal seems determined to steal their thunder.

Signature 

zSIFT.com = All your Myspace needs. Tools and resources to pimp your profiles.

Posted: 29 March 2006 09:41 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-03-27

Not a bad show, I like how yall kept the show fun but professional.  I agree with Scilynt the music volume was a bit odd during parts of the show, but overall the show rocked.

Posted: 31 March 2006 02:55 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2006-03-31

Make sparky into a borg from startrek, and lets see more of your camera people.

Posted: 31 March 2006 03:02 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Initiation
Joined  2006-03-31

actually make him into a borg then make him talk like one then he can say “we are the bleeding edge, dignation is futile, and other videocasts, Ive got a laserpointer, and IM SHINING IT AT THE CAMERA”
Im serious, if you do that I will tell so many of my friends to watch, plus it would be cool to see how you make him look like a borg, I bet jesse and nate could do it.

Posted: 31 March 2006 06:05 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-12-10

LOL! I knew I won the minute Sparky and his Powerbook “beamed onto the set”!

The music was an interesting touch, but maybe turn it down a little bit next episode if you plan to keep it. (This is just a general comment and not another contest entry…want to give the other listeners a chance to win)

Posted: 06 April 2006 03:41 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Initiation
Joined  2006-03-31

how did you guys do that beaming thing? I thought that was some expensive effect?