Thrice
Posted: 25 January 2006 12:17 AM     [ Ignore ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2005-04-28

They are awesome. I saw them at the Warped Tour last year, thought I didn’t listen to them much at the time their concert looked crazy. I’ve been listening a lot to their album titled “The Artist in The Ambulance”. There are some awesome songs in that CD.

Signature 

I finally won at Blingo!  Hooray! \o/

Posted: 25 January 2006 12:24 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Joined  2005-04-28

I missed Warped Tour last year, cuz I hurt my foot and wasn’t mobile.  I can’t believe I missed out on Thrice and Transplants! :-(  Oh well, at least this year I can see Thrice at the Taste of Chaos tour! \o/

Signature 

Posted: 25 January 2006 12:47 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  211
Joined  2004-12-29
Devin - 25 January 2006 04:24 PM

I missed Warped Tour last year, cuz I hurt my foot and wasn’t mobile.  I can’t believe I missed out on Thrice and Transplants! :-(  Oh well, at least this year I can see Thrice at the Taste of Chaos tour! \o/

That really sucks. The transplants were crazy last year. I don’t like them much but blink-182 is one of my favorite bands so naturally I had to go watch Travis Barker rip those drumsets apart.
I’m going to the Taste of Chaos too 😊 . Can’t wait to see Thirce and Story of the Year again.

Posted: 28 February 2006 12:19 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
You > Me
Joined  2005-04-28

Thrice was awesome at TOC.  The best part was I stood in a nice little line and shook their hands and got their autograph.  Really I just wanted to make out with Riley though… :(  Oh well, maybe next time. :D

Signature 

Posted: 28 February 2006 06:14 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-12-29
Devin - 28 February 2006 04:19 AM

Thrice was awesome at TOC.  The best part was I stood in a nice little line and shook their hands and got their autograph.  Really I just wanted to make out with Riley though… :(  Oh well, maybe next time. :D

That is so awesome. I get to see em this friday, I can’t wait. 😊 What songs did they play? Any from their old albums?

Posted: 04 March 2006 05:59 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-12-29
Devin - 28 February 2006 04:19 AM

I saw them last night. They were amazing. At first I wasn’t really into their new CD and was hoping theyd play more of Artist in the Ambulance, but after hearing all their new stuff live I really started to like their new stuff. Musically, their new CD is a masterpiece in my opinion. I shook their hands and got their autographs too, they were awesome guys. Red sky was amazing live. Story of the year was sick as hell.

‹‹ ~GMail Invites~      Angels and Airwaves ››