The next Legend of Zelda
Posted: 07 November 2004 04:09 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1649
Joined  2004-09-14

This game is going to be awesome. Its not going to be called the Windwaker 2. It is most likely going to be a follow up to the most awesome game ever:
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time(does anyone else miss the N64 days?). I don’t know what its called yet because Nintendo hasn’t released the info but the pictures look so incredibly sweet. You can ride your horse(Nintendo hasn’t said if its epona or not) and knock enemies off of theirs. The game is going to be based around the Hyrule Map of Ocarina of Time. With different temples of course. In this game link is all grown up. Also its going to have a different camera angle. Its going to look down on you instead of behind in a dungeon so you can see uncovered parts of the dungeon. However when you engage in a battle it will go back to to the old style camera angle which were all used to.
________

More Information About this Game

There is a short video displaying the game, watch it you’ll be amazed.

Also you can click on the pictures to go the ign website that has a lot of information and pictures and a video.

Posted: 09 November 2004 01:47 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3532
Joined  2004-07-18

This game is going to rock so hard.  Even more so than the two Metroid Primes.  The graphics are so good people thought it was going to be for the next Nintendo console, codename: Revolution. 

I wish the series was a little easier though…never got past certain parts in OoT or the SNES Zelda.  :(

Posted: 09 November 2004 06:54 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2004-11-05

good game

Posted: 11 November 2004 09:34 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  109
Joined  2004-09-01

Ocarina of time was awesome, and this game looks even better. This will make up for that childish windwaker.

Posted: 20 November 2004 09:41 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2004-11-18

Dude Zelda ocarina of time was One of the best games ever made ONE of them This new release will be top on my list next to half life 2 (starcraft ghost 3rd)

AWSOME!!

Posted: 21 November 2004 04:54 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-09-14

Yeah I know I cant wait either… too bad I sold my Gamecube 😢

Posted: 21 November 2004 04:55 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-09-14

[quote author=“HectorGearLive”]This game is going to rock so hard.  Even more so than the two Metroid Primes.  The graphics are so good people thought it was going to be for the next Nintendo console, codename: Revolution. 

I wish the series was a little easier though…never got past certain parts in OoT or the SNES Zelda.  :(

Hahaha so do I. Ocarina of Time took months to complete.

[quote author=“lizerauti”]Ocarina of time was awesome, and this game looks even better. This will make up for that childish windwaker.

Windwaker had awsome graphics tho. It was entrataining to say the least.

Posted: 02 April 2005 08:38 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-09-14

Looks like the new Zelda will be unveiled next month. :D

Posted: 02 April 2005 01:15 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  215
Joined  2005-10-02

I swear, this game is the only reason why I haven’t sold my gamecube yet 😊

Posted: 02 April 2005 02:35 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-09-14

[quote author=“munchgrunch”]I swear, this game is the only reason why I haven’t sold my gamecube yet 😊

It was going to be the only reason why I didn’t sell it. But I ended up selling it cause I was sick of it. Now I’ll be crying when the game comes out.