Final Fantasy VII
Posted: 08 September 2004 12:59 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22

Yeah, so there I was last night—my boyfriend has been playing Final Fantasy VII for me for the past couple of weeks or so since I’ve never seen the game. He’s played it twice before, I think he said.

Anyway…

We finished disc 1 last night.  :|

Why did NO ONE tell me that was going to freakin’ happen last night?!?! OMG I was *soooooo* on da verge of tears, I’m not evne joking, I was literally crying. I can’t BELIEVE they did something like that.

:|  I would like everyone’s thoughts on the rest of the game WITHOUT ANY SPOILERS, PLEASE—Just stuff to look forward to. My boyfriend said the end of the game is happy… in a way…  :?

Yeah, am I gonna be crying some more is my question :| Thanks.

Posted: 08 September 2004 02:50 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  620
Joined  2004-07-18

When it first happened when I played it I was pissed off because she had my good materia. So I reloaded, unequipped her stuff and watched her get stabbed again. Hilarious.

Posted: 08 September 2004 02:58 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

THAT’S NOT HILARIOUS!!! The pain…... ohhhhhh… why would you make her go through that again :( And WATCHING it again, sheesh!!

I am going to need some serious consolation, I think. LOL And I am not joking. It really does have me depressed.  :(  My boyfriend was making fun of me last night and saying crap like it was just a video game, and that didn’t help much either. But still!! You get attached to these characters…  :(

Posted: 08 September 2004 08:37 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2004-08-26

meh, Tifa and Yuffie were cooler anyways.

Posted: 09 September 2004 01:19 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

I disagree about Yuffie. Tifa… hmmmmm… she is pretty cool, isn’t she?

Posted: 09 September 2004 10:10 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1794
Joined  2004-08-03

[quote author=“Andreux”]Yeah, so there I was last night—my boyfriend has been playing Final Fantasy VII for me for the past couple of weeks or so since I’ve never seen the game. He’s played it twice before, I think he said.

Anyway…

We finished disc 1 last night.  :|

Why did NO ONE tell me that was going to freakin’ happen last night?!?! OMG I was *soooooo* on da verge of tears, I’m not evne joking, I was literally crying. I can’t BELIEVE they did something like that.

:|  I would like everyone’s thoughts on the rest of the game WITHOUT ANY SPOILERS, PLEASE—Just stuff to look forward to. My boyfriend said the end of the game is happy… in a way…  :?

Yeah, am I gonna be crying some more is my question :| Thanks.

wait i thought you were a guy?  Anyways i never beated the game becuase i never owned the game, only borrowed for a week.  I got twice into the middle of the game.  It was interesting as hell tho.  Im planning to buy the game now since i have the money!

Posted: 09 September 2004 10:32 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“hondaboi”]wait i thought you were a guy?  Anyways i never beated the game becuase i never owned the game, only borrowed for a week.  I got twice into the middle of the game.  It was interesting as hell tho.  Im planning to buy the game now since i have the money!

I’m a guy. And yes!! Go buy the game!!! It’s awesome so far. My boyfriend said that, like, it’s gonna get really boring in Disc 2 and that it’s long, but it’s just one step away from Disc 3. =)

Good luck on the game!

Posted: 09 September 2004 10:40 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1022
Joined  2004-08-21

[quote author=“hondaboi”]

wait i thought you were a guy?  Anyways i never beated the game becuase i never owned the game, only borrowed for a week.  I got twice into the middle of the game.  It was interesting as hell tho.  Im planning to buy the game now since i have the money!

yeah he’s gay. I have actually never played the game but want to.

Posted: 09 September 2004 11:54 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“snakeyes17”]yeah he’s gay. I have actually never played the game but want to.

It’s an awesome game so far. I know for a while there, I was like, “Oooooookay… when’s it gonna get good?! Damnit” And it just now got good. And there’s still so much more!! I’ve been told that it ends happily though, so I’m excited about that. =)

Posted: 09 September 2004 03:58 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  620
Joined  2004-07-18

Final Fantasy VII is the best one for any of the newer generation systems.  The story was fantastic, great magic system, and the plot gets mind-boggling. By the end of the game you’ll wish immediately that they would make a sequel. Unfortunately they made a sequel for X which blew goats. They are coming out with a CG hour-long movie called Advent Children which is Final Fantasy VII based. It looks awesome.

Posted: 09 September 2004 07:13 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  335
Joined  2004-08-06

Yeah, what happens to Aeries really sucks balls.  I was so pissed when I saw that happen, talk about unexpected man.  I was like 13 years old when I first played it and saw that part.  I swear I was almost cried, it was probably one of the saddest parts through out the whole game.

Posted: 11 September 2004 03:52 AM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2004-07-29
[quote author=“Andreux”]I disagree about Yuffie. Tifa… hmmmmm… she is pretty cool, isn’t she?

nah yuffie is awesome on my game shes like level 93 and she gets 9999 pts of damage each hit, and she has 4x cut… sweet :D

Posted: 11 September 2004 03:55 AM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-07-29
[quote author=“KingSting”]Yeah, what happens to Aeries really sucks balls.  I was so pissed when I saw that happen, talk about unexpected man.  I was like 13 years old when I first played it and saw that part.  I swear I was almost cried, it was probably one of the saddest parts through out the whole game.

it came out 7 years ago so i was 8 or 9 when i saw that, and i thought red dragon was like the hardest boss in the game ha… i played it through again last month and it was cake

Posted: 26 September 2004 09:56 PM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2004-09-18

Oh man, I recently started up again with this game.
Awesomeness, pure awesomeness!!

Posted: 27 September 2004 02:37 PM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“Foelz”]Oh man, I recently started up again with this game.
Awesomeness, pure awesomeness!!

Haha, and hey! My boyfriend just finished the game for me today! It was a neat game. Definitely very good, but I wouldn’t say that it’s better or worse than FFX. 😊 It’s an awesome game though. I loved it!

And they’re supposed to be making a sequel to this game in the form of a movie? Is that correct? If so, how will that work out?

EDIT (04:27 CST): Can anyone also help me find a particular song that was played in Final Fantasy 7? It’s the song they played at the Forgotten City/Capital. I really liked the way it sounded, and I don’t want to have to download every single song from the soundtrack to figure out which song it is =\

Thanks, and hope you guys have a wonderful day! =)

Posted: 09 October 2004 11:40 AM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  222
Joined  2004-12-22

Yeah I was always bummed about Aeris,

I kept thinking that she would come back…

Umm yeah.  So I hear that Advent Children is going to be in theatres in like January, and I saw something about it for the PSP.  Anyone know whats going on because I dont.

Posted: 09 October 2004 11:46 AM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Know It All
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“creejoh”]Yeah I was always bummed about Aeris,

I kept thinking that she would come back… Umm yeah.  So I hear that Advent Children is going to be in theatres in like January, and I saw something about it for the PSP.  Anyone know whats going on because I dont.

I WANNA SEE ADVENT CHILDREN. NOW NOW NOW

=P

Posted: 11 November 2004 09:48 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-07-29

In the new EGM it says that they are making a playable sequal for PS2 where vincent is the main character and cait sith returns too but without the mog…