Nexopia Conga
Posted: 25 August 2004 02:37 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE SIGNING UP. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS AND TIPS.

IF YOU NEED MORE HELP FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON MSN

THE LIST AND HOW IT WORKS
Please use the number 1 name as a referral to sign up for the FreeDesktopPC.com offer.

When the person in the number 1 spot hits 10 referrals, please PM me so I can remove your name and we can move onto number 2.

When the first person is taken off the list, I will add a 5th person to the slot and it will continuously go up towards the top of the list in a never ending escalator type process.

Below the list is information needed to inform others (or yourself) how to sign up for the offer and basically all the info you can use. Thanks to Cache for the easy way to explain.

First 2 Up:
1.  IcKy2UnK - 2 Referrals
2. first to sign up under ^ gets this spot.

Next 5:
1. waiting
2. waiting
3. waiting
4. waiting
5. waiting

Graduates:
1. None

TO GET YOUR LINK ON THE LIST
Please e-mail me (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) with the subject:

“Free Desktop PC”

and include ALL of the following:
1. Nexopia Username
2. YOUR Referral Link
3. Email address you used to join FreeDesktopPC (or is currently registered with FPC)
4. Whos link you used
5. What offer you completed

and you will be added to the list (after confirmation).

I will create a new thread with the updates every week or 2 depending on how popular this is.

I WILL BE CONFIRMING THIS, AND IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE YOUR OFFER, OR DID NOT SIGN UP UNDER THE CORRECT PERSON, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE LIST.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER TO JOIN THE LIST. THIS WILL ONLY GET ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS PUT ON HOLD, AND COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE PERSON WHOS LINK YOU USED. ANYONE WHOS LINK IS DISQUALIFIED WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST.

Please only PM me to update your referral status, or to respond to a PM I have sent you. If you have reached your 10 referrals, please notify me immediately. If you PM with your link you will not be put on the list, only send it by email.

NOW HOW TO DO THE EBAY OFFER WITHOUT CC
go here  

Posted: 25 August 2004 02:47 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

anyone see the kollaboration video with that kid doin a sick robot/body rock routine?

Posted: 25 August 2004 03:00 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Joined  2005-03-07

yeah man its tight… ill get the link.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/robotdance.wmv

Posted: 25 August 2004 10:33 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  620
Joined  2004-07-18

Haha, nice thread. I actually used to breakdance a little. I wasn’t that great but I would do a little headspin and some windmills. I had a friend who had a breakdance floor in his basement.  He could do some awesome pop and lock stuff.  He and a couple friends competed in city tournaments. I think he made it up to third best pop-locker in the city.  Unfortunately I didn’t have any training and I’m really white so I went and learned guitar instead.

Posted: 26 August 2004 05:45 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Joined  2005-03-07

haha go back to breakdancing!