World Series of Poker 2004 Discussion Thread
Posted: 19 August 2004 05:03 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2060
Joined  2004-12-22

The World Series of Poker (WSOP) is on this summer (the games were in May) and the Main Event started Tuesday night. I recorded both episodes on my PVR, and they were very shocking! Some players got out early who I expected to stay.

Anyone else watching this? I’m a huge fan of poker, been playing for about two years now. Try not to post any spoilers (like who won the tournament) because I don’t want to know yet! I want to be surprised!

So, discuss!

Posted: 19 August 2004 08:13 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  281
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“Tighr”]The World Series of Poker (WSOP) is on this summer (the games were in May) and the Main Event started Tuesday night. I recorded both episodes on my PVR, and they were very shocking! Some players got out early who I expected to stay.

Anyone else watching this? I’m a huge fan of poker, been playing for about two years now. Try not to post any spoilers (like who won the tournament) because I don’t want to know yet! I want to be surprised!

So, discuss!

oooooohhh oohhh pick me!

I love the No Limit Texas Hold’em… I wish Chris Moneymaker were in it again… Is he?

Posted: 19 August 2004 08:34 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2060
Joined  2004-12-22

He is, but he got eliminated the first day (Episode playing this week, check ESPN or ESPN2 for listings). Sam Farha got eliminated, too.