Convert collections of files at a time
Posted: 07 April 2009 02:52 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-04-02

Flash Video MX Pro Batch Converter does exactly what its name suggests, allowing you to easily convert multiple video files at a mouse click. More than that, you can set each file directly in the batch converter, to product a variety of effects (video compression, video sequencing, video cropping, video

trimming, watermarking, subtitling, audio settings, audio replacing, and templates etc.)

This guide will show you how to carry out batch flash converter.

The source video can be in practically any current video format, which you can convert to Flash, Flash video: AVI, WMV, QT, MOV, WMA, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPG, DVD, VOB, ASF, RM, RMVB, etc.

The actual conversion process is extremely fast, yet it depends on your file size. The smaller the file size is, the faster the speed will be, not requiring any of your involvement all through the whole process as well.

The user interface couldn’t be any easier, offering you a fresh experience ever possible and keeping buttons to a minimum. This results in an uncluttered layout that allows the user to concentrate on the job at hand, rather than working out what everything does.

All videos can be viewed directly inside the program, with various details about the file being displayed, such as file size, duration, ratio, frame rate, channels, and sample rate, etc. Thumbnail pictures of random frame can be snapped as well.

Along with the ability to batch conversion you can, of course, carry out single conversions. It also includes full support for carrying out conversions (batch or otherwise) with Cue Point, H.264, Flash 8 alpha video, Flash 8 video encoding.

Video to Flash, Flash video conversion is becoming increasingly essential in today’s multimedia world. Everyone is using Flash videos even unaware of it. You may not be familiar with the concept of Flash video or streaming video, but you must be familiar with YouTube, Myspace, Facebook, Bebo, Google video, ABC News, CNN, Reuters, Amazon, New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo, CNET, Fox, Discovery Channel, Motionbox, Jumpcut, Brightcove, video.msn.com, which are using streaming videos! At least one of these you are holding: personal webpage, company website, blog, space, eBay auction, etc. which could use streaming video to embellish your zone and keep your web sticky! Demonstrate a thing with three dimensional video with audio enhanced like you are there in person is much more effective than simply place passages of text! There is no difference in feeling-sharing of classic films and home

videos from your digital camera on your website!

Plus, Flash Video MX Pro provides not only the video to Flash, Flash video conversion, but brilliant Flash Player skins, ranging from classic ones, gorgeous ones, to simple ones to go with your website style.

All in all, time saving is the top priority for MX Pro Batch Converter. Converting piles of videos to Flash, Flash video at a time, not only makes good use of your multiple-core CPU, but saving your precious time.

Posted: 08 April 2009 12:37 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-04-08

I heard of this software but never use it. I will try. It can batch so many videos? Good. THANKS.

Posted: 28 August 2009 01:02 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-08-20

WinX Video Converter supports bach conversion, you can have a try.

http://www.winxdvd.com/video-converter/

Posted: 31 August 2009 09:56 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2009-06-29

I use Domino Video Converter Pro all the time. It also supports batch covnersion. I like it.

Posted: 01 February 2013 01:29 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-09-01

Here is another alternative FLV converter that support converting multiple video files at a time.

http://www.ilikemall.com/how-to/convert-flv-to-mov-mac.html

It is simple to use too.