car parts
Posted: 22 January 2010 06:43 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-01-22

What To Do When Your Tire ?Blows Out?

Would you know what to do if you had a blowout while driving? Most drivers have never gone through the experience and would likely react in the opposite manner than they should. Unfortunately, that reaction can lead to a serious traffic collision. In this article, I?ll explain the factors that can cause a tire to ?blow out? (they might surprise you). I?ll also describe what you should do when it happens in order to maintain control of your vehicle.

Nature Of The Problem

It?s worth spending a moment to properly define a blowout. At its most basic, it is a rupture through which air quickly escapes to the point that the wheel is unable to support the weight of the vehicle. Aside from driving over a nail or any object that creates a large gash in the rubber, most people don?t realize how a blowout happens.

A lot of motorists think a blowout occurs because there is too much pressure in the tire. They believe the pressure builds until the rubber develops a weak spot at which point it ruptures. In truth, the problem is due to the tire having too little pressure, not too much. When this happens, the rubber flexes beyond its normal elasticity. If the vehicle is overloaded, friction and heat can build up to the point where the steel netting and the rubber separate. A rupture becomes imminent.

Maintaining Control And Ensuring Your Safety

Posted: 10 April 2010 01:17 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-02-18

It’s very useful and worthy description about the factors of tire blown.  It would be prove beneficial for those who drive frequently..

Posted: 19 August 2010 03:21 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-08-16

A thread is a thread of execution in a program. The Java Virtual Machine allows an application to have multiple threads of execution running concurrently.

Every thread has a priority. Threads with higher priority are executed in preference to threads with lower priority. http://www.uggbootseinkaufen.com/ Each thread may or may not also be marked as a daemon. When code running in some thread creates a new Thread object, the new thread has its priority initially set equal to the priority of the creating thread, and is a daemon thread if and only if the creating thread is a daemon.

Posted: 23 August 2010 02:10 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-08-23

I have subscribed this thread for further referance.

Regards

Marsh204

Posted: 10 November 2010 06:09 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-10-27

I would really keep this point in my mind and will take care of my car parts.

Posted: 01 December 2010 04:18 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-12-01

I will also take deep and abiding care of my luscious car parts. Oh yes, I will.

Posted: 07 January 2011 10:14 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-12-24

I had gone through this experience. I was in the car, and the tyre punctured as it hit a nail. This was really bad. The driver changed the tyre using the stepney.

Posted: 02 March 2011 03:54 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-03-01

You should care of you car parts and keep checking it time to time.

Posted: 17 November 2011 05:30 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
N00b
Joined  2011-11-17

Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.Please be in touch with us.