Anyone else dislike RPGs because they require no skill?
Posted: 01 July 2010 05:47 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-07-01

I’m still inclined to play RPGs because of the story, graphics, and whatever else makes them a good game, but it always annoys me how the gameplay requires absolutely no skill and is repetitive. I wish RPGs didn’t have leveling systems, and you could just play through them using the skill you’ve learned. You only need one thing to win battles, experience. If you can’t win a boss fight it isn’t because he is tricky like in any other game, it is because you haven’t fought enough repetitive battles. Go fight a hundred more battles and waste an hour of your life then re-fight the boss and he will become easy.

Posted: 14 July 2010 10:37 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

more battles and waste an hour of your life then re-fight the boss,You only need one thing to win battles, experience.

Posted: 06 January 2011 02:40 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-06-25

I never played that games, I prefer Rockstar and EA sports. they are solid entertainer games.

Posted: 22 February 2011 01:08 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-02-22

They used to require skill and planning.  I prefer turn-based strategy games now.  Even though games like Advanced Wars can devolve into games of attrition, they still offer more strategy than most RPGs made today.

Posted: 09 March 2011 11:13 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2011-03-09

I like RPGs mostly because the stories behind them. Except that they are boring