Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Partner
Posted: 24 December 2008 03:08 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-12-24

Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Partner

Christmas Gifts For Partner are a collection of fashionable and exciting gifts meant entirely for man. You can find gifts that can make the recipient feel elevated and special.

Christmas Gifts For Partner offers a wide range of imaginative and splendid gifts for your dad, mom, husband, wife, boyfriend, girl friend or boss. You can find gifts that suit ones personality, age and passion

1 | Zune Video Converter + DVD to Zune Suite

This suite is all the software you need when you want to convert both DVD media and video file media to Zune video/Zune movie. Suite includes 2 software: Zune Video Converter and DVD to Zune Converter. 

2 | Unlimited BACKGROUND CHECKS on Anyone!

2009 Professional Edition. Investigate Anyone in any US State and Country Online. With Your Lifetime Membership you get Immediate access to: Unlimited BACKGROUND CHECKS on Anyone! Plus Complete sources for ALL Public & Vital Record. Advanced Tools for People Searches. And a Massive Collection of Investigation resources including: Public Records, Birth Records, Sex Offenders, Court Records, Criminal Records, and much more!!

3 | Become A Man Magnet

You’re About To Discover The Fantastic Formula That Magnetically Attracts Men To YOU - As If By Magic! What is the system I am talking about? It’s called “Become A Man Magnet: What Every Woman Should Know About How To Be Successful With Men.” 

4 | iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac

iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac is a powerful Mac DVD copy software, DVD backup, Mac DVD burner that can copy DVD movies(D9 to D9, D5 to D5) with the entire movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly. The DVD copy for Mac is able to copy DVD to DVD, backup or burn the entire movie from DVD to DVD. It can even remove DVD protections such as CSS, RC and RCE and lets you share or convert DVD movies without any limitation on Mac OS X (include leopard).

5 | iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer

iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod/iPhone utility designed to help you backup all your files from your iPod/iPhone/iTouch. Recover lost or missing music or backup and restore all of your iPod/iPhone/iTouch content; including your favorite songs, videos, photos, playlists and more. If you have any iPod/iPhone device, this software is a ‘must have’ utility to keep your iPod/iPhone safe.

6 | Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite

Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite converts DVD’s and videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPod touch, iPod video nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, FLV, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.). You can enjoy your Audio/Video life with this all in one Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite from now on.

7 | Health Biz in a Box

World famous Multimillionaire TV Doctor is going to give you a complete fully-operational Website that sells the absolute very BEST proven health-related products online in a Web-Business of your very own ... “I’ll Give You This Automatic Money-Maker Within 7 minutes!” This is Fully-Guaranteed! It’s made me rich - and now I’m going to share all of my Internet-Success with you!

8 | How To Get Out Of Debt FAST Without Bankruptcy Or Debt Consolidation!

How You Can Get Out Of Debt FAST Without Filing Bankruptcy—Using Several Little. Known But Highly Effective Techniques. Which Are Guaranteed To Work No Matter How Much You Currently Owe!?

9 | Aimersoft DVD Studio Pack for Mac

Aimersoft DVD Studio Pack for Mac is the most powerful multimedia conversion software for Mac OS X users that includes THREE outstanding tools: Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac, Aimersoft Mac Video Converter and Aimersoft Mac DVD Copy. As DVD Ripper for Mac, it can help you rip DVD to MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV, 3GP, MPG, M4A, MP3 and other video and audio formats. As Video Converter for Mac, it can convert all common formats to your desired one.

10 | TV Software

TV Software is the best available software online today to watch thousands of satellite movies and listen to radio channels from all over the globe. This software is being offered at the lowest possible price, with guaranteed maximum quality. With over 3000 channels, quality and quantity is here.

Source: http://auto.autoloanamerica.net/Christmas/Top-10-Christmas-Gifts-For-Partner_25.html

Posted: 20 July 2009 06:17 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-20

Network satellite TV requires a receiver to go along with each TV set that?s hooked up to your home satellite dish. In order to get cable TV, some televisions sets also require a receiver, but some have a receiver built-in. Network satellite TV offers the latest in dish satellite receivers, including DVR options and many other accessories. A receiver connects your set directly to the Dish satellite TV system, allowing great picture and sound quality. The better the dish satellite receiver, the more options it allows the user. Here is a complete list of receivers to go along with your DISH Network satellite TV dishes.

Posted: 25 July 2009 12:52 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-07-20

I wish i can get one of them in this Christmas

Posted: 12 December 2010 01:32 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-22

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac
Video Converter for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use mac video conversion software which helps you convert videos and audios between various formats for Mac easily and fast, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB video and HD Video (MOD, TOD, MTS). Tanbee Video Converter for Mac makes most video files playable on the iPod, PSP, iPhone, Smartphones as well as many others. This Mac Video Converter can also extract audio from video, movie and convert audio to audio, like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.

Tanbee AVCHD Covnerter for Mac
AVCHD Converter for mac is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. So you can share your masterpieces shot by Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Canon, Hitachi AVCHD camcorder on your favorite digital devices and more multimedia players.

Tanbee Flip Covnerter for Mac
Flip Converter for Mac, extremely intuitive Flip camera video converter. This Mac Flip Converter offers the most robust function to convert Flip videos to AVI, MOV, FLV, 3GP and other popular video formats on Mac OS X. It also natively supports converting AVI, MPG, WMV, DV, MOV, etc and more. With Tanbee Flip Converter for Mac, you can efficiently extract MP3, M4A, etc. audio from Flip video. 

Tanbee iPad Video Covnerter Mac
iPad Video Converter Mac is designed for Apple iPad users to watch just about any video format on the iPad. Not only can this program convert general video (WMV, AVI, MPEG, FLV, 3GP) and audio formats to iPad friendly formats easily and rapidly, it can also convert HD videos including AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), MOD, TOD to iPad HD video so you can enjoy movies on your wherever you go.

Tanbee Video Editor for Mac
Video Editor for Mac is specifically tailored for Mac users and video editing fans, which comes packed with video editing features: video trimming video, cropping video, splitting video, adjust special effects, join/merge several video files into one, set encoding parameters, etc.

Posted: 16 December 2010 07:35 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-12-16

merry christmas!!!

Posted: 22 December 2010 04:38 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-12-03

i hope i can get an ipod or ipad, or at least, just an apple, but it seems i have to buy it for myself.