Snooki and Emilio Masella Break Up
Posted: 20 April 2010 06:45 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-04-20

If you’re interested in a fake-tanned, 4’9” girl with a giant poof and no pants who calls herself The Princess of F*%king Poughkeepsie, you’re in luck.

Snooki has dumped her boyfriend.

The Jersey Shore star believes her favorite guido, Emilio Masella, was cheating on her. His desire to be on another MTV reality show also factored in.

Sources close to Nicole Polizzi, a.k.a. Snooki, say that the Jersey Shore star decided to drop Emilio’s ass after he auditioned for The Real World.
Rumor has it Snooki was madly in love with the dude, but was bothered by rumblings that he was using her for the fame, and once Emilio tried out for The Real World, that was reportedly the final straw for the Snook.

“Emilio responded via email to TMZ”:-

“All i kno is she was upset i tried out fornreal world nd left me a message sayin im single. Next i kno i wake up this morning and facebook says im single.”
Maybe The Real World audition was only part of the equation and she dumped this guy for his staggering lack of ability to spell or use grammar
SMART LIPO
email marketing

Posted: 16 November 2010 05:41 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-06-25

that’s really too good news for the male fans they can now propose her. hope someone get chance to be with her.

Posted: 17 November 2010 01:26 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  311
Joined  2010-05-07

Oh really its a great news. Thanks for sharing this great post…..