How to enjoy TV show on iPod and iPod on TV
Posted: 03 May 2009 10:27 PM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-04-20

Many iPod users watch the hit ?Gossip Girl? or ?Lost? through the smart toy of iPod, but it costs money to download each episode, so that a full season of ?Lost? will cost quite much. Now you can make a budget for a DVD to iPod Converter. This is the very way that costs you the least.

The DVDs, you may say, cost more. Yes, it is true, but you don?t need to buy DVDs, you can record DVDs all by yourself just with a DVD Recorder. As we all know, iPod only allow users to enjoy video or music on iPod and you cannot transfer the audio/video files everywhere you want if you have bought movies from Apple Store. With DVD to iPod Converter, you can convert any DVD to video that can playback on iPod, and if you choose, you can convert DVD to other handheld devices. No more limitations.

Now, the first thing you need to do to achieve playing TV shows on your iPod is to record your favorite TV shows. And burn them to DVD disks with a DVD burner.
http://pavtube.com/images/promotion/tv_dvd_ipod.jpg
After you have got DVDs, you can start converting DVD to video with the DVD to iPod Converter, I recommend you to try Pavtube DVD to iPod Converter. This DVD to iPod Converter allows you to edit the DVD video before converting it to iPod video, and you can cut the commercials out through trimming feature.
Well to play iPod video on a TV, you don?t need to prepare much, an iPod with Video and A/V cable as well as a cable TV, which is enough. Let?s rock and roll.
http://pavtube.com/images/promotion/ipod_tv.jpg
The simplest and most direct route is to get a cable that plugs into the iPod and the TV. You use the iPod’s controls to start and stop play and use the iPod’s screen to navigate the menus and set up the video. The iPod’s menus don’t appear on the TV screen, but as you’re holding the iPod, this isn’t a problem.

Slide the connector into your iPod’s headphone port, connect the yellow, red, and white connectors on the other end of the cable to the corresponding RCA plugs on your TV, and you’re in business. If you have an iPod Universal Dock, you can connect the iPod A/V cable to the dock’s line-out port instead. You can then keep the A/V cable plugged in when you remove the iPod from the dock.

To set your iPod to output the signal to the TV, follow these steps:
1. Scroll to the Videos entry on the main menu, then press the Select button to access the Videos screen.
2. Scroll to the Video Settings entry, then press the Select button to access the Settings screen.
3. Set the TV Out setting to On if you want the iPod always to output the video to TV, or to Ask if you want the iPod to prompt you first.
4. Make sure your iPod is set to output the right kind of TV signal for your TV: NTSC or PAL. NTSC is primarily used in North America and Japan, while PAL is used in most European countries.
5. For the Wide-screen setting, choose On or Off to suit your TV or your tastes.
6. Press the Menu button to return to the Videos screen.

When you’re playing short videos, you may not want to start each of them playing separately. To make your iPod play them for you, create a video playlist in iTunes, add the videos to it in the order you want, then synchronise your iPod. You can then set the playlist playing from the Video Playlists entry on the Videos screen.

Posted: 07 July 2009 02:05 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2009-06-16

yeah,you are right.I am a pavtube user.it’s so fast and very easy to use.now,I want to sharing this to more friends,but you did it.thanx.

Posted: 29 July 2009 02:43 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-07-20

wondershare dvd converter is another good choice

Posted: 31 July 2009 04:09 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-07-31

It’s a good software !

Posted: 12 August 2009 09:09 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2009-07-30

i am using wondershare now ,  good one   but i will try it .

Posted: 20 August 2009 03:24 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-08-20

Wooooo, nice guide.

And I have to give you something~~

WinX Free DVD to iPod Ripper
http://www.winxdvd.com/dvd-to-ipod/

WinX Free iPod Video Converter
http://www.winxdvd.com/ipod-converter/

Posted: 02 September 2009 12:40 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2009-06-29

The iPod video covnerter I use is Domino iPod Video Converter.
It can convert almost all video formats to iPod formats.
Both of the conversio speed and quality are excellent. So, I like it very much.
You can download Domino iPod Video Converter at their official website at here:
http://www.dominoconverter.com/ipod-video-converter.html

Posted: 04 September 2009 01:00 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2009-06-16

Thanks so much for sharing!

This software - super fast conversion speed and excellent image and sound quality.

Posted: 12 October 2009 11:21 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-10-12

Now, the first thing you need to do to achieve playing TV shows on your iPod is to record your favorite TV shows. And burn them to DVD disks. Is this possible that i record my pmi certification class lectures on ipod? I think i can it but i have no idea how i can increase its memory. Because i am doing oracle certification that’s lectutre saved in my laptop but novell certification contains oral lectures which i want to record in ipod. Have any idea about increasing memory space of ipod?

Posted: 14 October 2009 02:58 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-10-12

you can now try real player as well, they convert in good quality

Posted: 12 November 2010 12:23 AM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-11-11

It will take some steps to connect your iPod to your TV. Start with the addition of eighth-inch connector A / V cable for the iPod headphone jack. Go, schnickt. It could not be easier.

Posted: 30 November 2010 10:16 AM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-11-30

I’ve always wanted to play films off my iPod, and my iPhone as well, but to go through all that hassle doesn’t seem worth it. Surely there must be a faster way to convert the films instead of burning them on DVD first? Good post in any case. Thanks!

Posted: 02 December 2010 11:59 AM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-12-02

If you’ve got an Xbox, then there’s this software called Connect360. It lets you watch movies from your mac on your TV. It’s a great option for those without windows computers, because macs don’t come with windows media center.

Posted: 03 December 2010 08:39 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-11-18

It is a good software but i will try on my ipod i don’t think so that it will work on my ipod because it is old and i have to purchase a new one which will be compatible of this software.

Posted: 24 May 2011 07:17 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2011-04-25

Thanks For this Information. This is Really very Helpful.