1 2 > 
1 of 2
YouTube to mp3 converter? convert YouTube to mp3 effortlessly
Posted: 18 May 2009 12:41 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-01-05

This tutorial will show you how to convert YouTube to mp3, M4A, WMA for your mp3 players or smart phones such as iPod, iPhone and Blackberry etc. In addition, give you two tips about how to make the audio extracted from YouTube video more perfect with this YouTube to mp3 converter. BTW, I even taught an elder 80 years to convert YouTube to mp3 for his mp3 player in only 5 minutes. Do you anticipate getting this method? Don’t rush, first you need to download and install Wondershare FLV converter. Ok, after that let?s begin to lead to subject matter.

Step1. Download YouTube videos to your local disk.
There are so many expert websites or free software can do this. If you have no idea, nothing serious,  download Free YouTube downloader , you will be an expert.

Step2.Download and install Wondershare FLV converter to convert Youtube to MP3 .

Step3: Run the FLV converter, load YouTube files and set output in mp3.

Step4.Click ‘Start’ button to begin to convert YouTube to mp3, and you will get the mp3 files from your YouTube video in minutes.

Three tips:

1.If you hope the mp3 files extracted from YouTube video become more mellow and fair-sounding, you have to learn the audio setting parameter of Wondershare FLV Converter:

Sample Rate: In developing an audio sound for computers or telecommunication, the sample rate is the number of samples of a sound that are taken per second to represent the event digitally.

The more samples taken per second, the more accurate the digital representation of the sound can be. For example, the current sample rate for CD-quality audio is 44,100 samples per second. This sample rate can accurately reproduce the audio frequencies up to 20,500 hertz, covering the full range of human hearing.

Channel: Set the number of output channels to nchannels. A value of 1 indicates monophonic sound, 2 stereophonic. Some devices may have more than 2 channels, and some high-end devices may not support mono. Returns the number of channels the device was set to.
Bit rate: Bit rate is generally measured as the number of “bits per second” (bps) at which the data in an audio is being delivered. A higher bit rate means that the audio has more information.

2.How to trim the audio extracted from YouTube video?
If you only want the wonderful part of the audio in the YouTube video, it?s easy. Click the ‘edit’ button and the popups like below:

And then, you can intercept your favorite parts of the audio via setting ‘start time’ and ‘end time’ manually or drawing the time shaft directly.

3.How to convert video to Youtube?
Addition: if you have lots of video and want to upload video to Youtube, you can convert video to flash to share video on internet easily.

Posted: 07 June 2009 08:55 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-06-07

More powerful but unexpensive Mod converter is now available.

Most of the videos recorded by camcorders are in Mod format, which is not approved by most media players or video editor software. But now with 4Easysoft Mod Converter which is designed for JVC camcorder owners can convert Mod files to fit for diverse applications.

Key Features
1.Abundant formats supported and can convert to
4Easysoft Mod Converter supports Mod, Tod, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MP4,VOB and convert them to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, etc,so the videos shot by yourself on computer or other digital devices, including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, BlackBerry, Gphone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, and other MP4 players. Or upload them on YouTube, MySpace, Yahoo, Hulu, Metacafe, etc. or your personal site.
2. Powerful Video Editing functions
a.Split segments randomly or exactly
Split movies by presetting the exact start and end time, or just dragging the slider bar.
b.Merge files into one
4Easysoft Mod Converter doubles your enjoyment with joining several interesting clips into one.
c.Crop video play region to retain what you want
Crop frame size to remove your unwanted area using Mod Converter like the smart scissors.
d.Capture highlights
Take snapshot to capture the image of highlight while previewing movies. It can be saved in default folder automatically.
e.Real-time preview
Preview movies while editing to get the best movie effects.
3. Easier operation and better quality
An intuitively designed user interface brings you more convenience and enjoyment. 4Easysoft Mod Converter integrates plenty of professional codec so that all the conversion is in amazing speed with super quality without the installation of third party media players.
Some related video editing tools:
PS3 Video Converter
MKV Converter
Video Converter

Posted: 01 July 2009 01:58 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-04-20

I think we can find many good information here, it’s a good platform to share good products or good resources, converting flv to mp3 mac is an usual problem for all mac users when we need to play youtube videos with our ipod, .flv to .mp3 converter for mac is a good program to helps us to how to convert flv to mp3 on mac,when you need to convert flv to mp3 mac,you can give a try!

Posted: 01 July 2009 05:12 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2009-06-04

Try MP4-Converter: http://mp4-converter.info/
MP4-Converter is the next generation easy-to-use software that converts just about any video and audio file that can be played on your computer.
Extremely fast conversion speed and simple user interface.

Posted: 07 November 2009 12:25 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-11-07

Nice tutorial. Iv’ed been looking for this one..Good thing ived dropped by this thread. Really helpful and informative.

Regards,
maryjohns143
Disque dur multimedia

Posted: 10 November 2009 09:26 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2009-10-16

Very good,I have to try it .

Regards,
bencaban01

http://www.my-video-converter.com/dvd_ripper_mac/

Posted: 23 November 2009 07:24 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-11-19

Hello tracyjump
Thanks for this information actually i have no idea for the how to convert the you tube to mp4 for my i pod.It’s very help me now i can easily convert the song in any formats..
Thanks once again..

Posted: 28 November 2009 10:49 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-11-28

I do not trust such software because of virusses or trojan’s that could be implemented in it. Thats why i use websites like YouTube mp3 to get the audio of a YouTube video.

Posted: 16 December 2009 05:30 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2009-12-16

new camera being added”“JonesCAM is adding another camera system to its world-renown line-up of digital video recorder
systems. The new patents pending wake, surf and ski boat tower video recording system is appropriately named, ?Aire Jones?TM. Everyone wants to see themselves pulling big air, thus the name Aire Jones. When recently debuted at a NY boat show, dealer?s comments were ?I wish I thought of this? and ?It?s the answer to a common question, how do I record our tricks?? One immediately said, ?Its perfect for sales incentives packages”“

Posted: 23 December 2009 01:30 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2009-08-31

you can also use leawo video converter

Posted: 19 January 2010 01:27 AM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2009-06-29

Domino FLV Video Converter can convert youtube videos to MP3 in a short time. Just click one button is OK.

Posted: 03 February 2010 05:12 AM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-02-03

And I use Video mp3 Extractor PRO by geovid.Great prog too!

Posted: 19 May 2010 12:46 AM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-05-05

Basic Netbooks are a fairly simple formula to pull off. Combine an Intel Atom 450 processor, 1GB of RAM, Windows 7 Starter, and a 250GB hard drive, and you’ve got any of an army of products from Asus, Acer, HP, and others. MSI was another early combatant in the Netbook wars, and its Wind models have typically followed the usual trends in components and pricing, making them perfectly acceptable alternatives. The current version of the MSI Wind, called the U160, happens to stand out from the crowd in a couple of ways. It boasts some of the longest battery life we’ve seen, at 7-plus hours, and it ran some of our benchmark tests just a few seconds faster than other Netbooks. It’s not enough of a performance difference to notice in real-world use, but if you’re looking for the maximum possible battery life, the Wind is certainly up there.
——————————————-
MB4-643 |
MB5-181 | MB5-198 | MB5-199

Posted: 01 June 2010 07:36 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-11-18

I use Flash To Video Encoder. I like it convers very quickly without any problems

Posted: 07 July 2010 02:20 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-06-02

good…

so many tools on the internet…..

Posted: 03 September 2010 01:12 AM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-06-02

Thanks for this information

actually i have no idea for the how to convert the youtube to mp4 for my iphone

Posted: 27 September 2010 09:55 AM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-06-15

I use melodyCan. I think it’s the best converter, I have no problems with it)

Posted: 04 October 2010 06:27 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2009-08-10

as for me for converting flash I use Macvide FlashVideo Converter ( http://www.macvide.com ), but thanks for information…

Posted: 07 October 2010 05:59 AM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Joined  2009-11-18

Hi you can try use Video to Flash Converter PRO http://geovid.com/Video_to_Flash_Converter_Pro/.It’s prog can convert many different formats.Try

Posted: 09 October 2010 08:02 AM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-10-09

excellent tool… I used it and it works perfect… thank you for sharing!

Posted: 20 October 2010 09:49 AM   [ # 20 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Joined  2009-11-18

I recommend you to use Video to Flash Converter Pro ))High quality prog, works perfectly )Hope it helps you)

http://www.geovid.com/Video_to_Flash_Converter_Pro/

Posted: 20 October 2010 09:52 AM   [ # 21 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Joined  2009-11-18

I recommend you to use Video to Flash Converter Pro ))High quality prog, works perfectly )Hope it helps you)

Posted: 20 October 2010 10:08 AM   [ # 22 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-10-20

I recommend you to use Video to Flash Converter Pro ))High quality prog, works fast. Hope it helps you!

http://www.geovid.com/Video_to_Flash_Converter_Pro/

Posted: 04 May 2011 01:36 AM   [ # 23 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2011-05-04

youtube-mp3.org
zamzar.com it(requires email add and takes time to wait for converted)

Posted: 25 May 2011 12:32 PM   [ # 24 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2011-05-25

Isn’t there a site that does it automatically for you? Pretty sure there are online converters.

Posted: 25 June 2011 01:31 AM   [ # 25 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2011-06-03
bajian2010 - 03 September 2010 04:12 AM

Thanks for this information

actually i have no idea for the how to convert the youtube to mp4 for my iphone

First you may download iFunia Media converter
and then google this products steps by steps.

1 2 > 
1 of 2