Easily convert videos for you portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, etc.
Posted: 16 September 2009 12:19 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2009-07-15

Recommend you an almighty video converter ? easily convert videos for you portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, etc.

As a movie fans, I have tried many, many, different video converters before, and have never been completely glad like this time. Because this time Google brings me a surprise, it sends me a most wonderful video converter I?ve ever seen. This lovely gadget is called Pavtube Video Converter, which has performed beautifully for all things I’ve needed it to do. Its functions are so intuitive that I have not referred to the help menu once. It absolutely brings me great convenience, therefore I?d like to share its simple operation steps with all of you, and hope it can give helps to those people who are in needs.

more information here: http://groups.google.com/group/media-converter

Posted: 16 September 2009 04:10 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2009-09-15

thanks

But have you ever known how to do shopping via online stores. do you have any good recommendations?
I would like to seek more source for this

T\\\\\thanks !

Posted: 27 September 2010 10:54 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2010-08-14

Thanks for sharing the links and the information. I t will be very beneficial for me.