Ghost Town Review
Posted: 16 December 2008 12:11 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-12-15

Starring: Ricky Gervais(Pincus), T?a Leoni(Surgeon), Greg Kinnear(Frank), Billy Campbell
Director: David Koepp

Plot-wise the story focuses on Pincus who dies unexpectedly. He miraculously revived after seven minutes and he can now see ghosts of the town. All ghosts want something from him,particularly Frank Herlihy who pesters him into breaking up the impending marriage of his widow Gwen. That puts Pincus squarely in the middle of a triangle.
The movie has a very good comedy, a ghost story, a romance, and a story of redemption. Ricky Gervais, Tea Leoni, & Greg Kinnear were all excellent.

Posted: 08 March 2010 05:54 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2010-02-17

Isn’t it a lovely combination of romance, comedy and fantasy. I wonder if I happen to gain such supernatural powers like the man in the movie gains what will I do. Wow! In the movie a man comes alive moments after dying only to gain a special supernatural power which lets him communicate with ghosts.

Posted: 24 September 2010 05:50 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2010-08-14

I have heard about this movie a lot but did not watch it yet. My friends told me that it is a good one.

Posted: 25 September 2010 01:56 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  311
Joined  2010-05-07

yes its great Comedy,Fantasy and Romantic movie. it’s a one of my favorite movie