Video: ElementCASE Vpor 4 kills iPhone 4 antenna signal
Posted: 13 September 2010 03:50 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum[/youtube]

We took a trip down to Cedar Park, Texas to visit the fine folks at ETS Lingren, a company that builds anechoic chambers and testing solutions for things like smartphone antennas. We learned a lot, and at the end of the day decided that we wanted to see if they’d allow us to test the iPhone 4 antenna by itself, and then test those results against an iPhone 4 inside of the ElementCASE Vapor 4.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 13 September 2010 08:45 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-09-13

thanks for the new post

Posted: 15 September 2010 10:01 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-09-15

Why you people like iPhone so much, i think Android is better!~~

Posted: 20 September 2010 02:00 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-09-20

gossip girl 1-3 season boxset is rather good ,it was worthy of watching

more hot tv show dvds at collectcheapdvd

Posted: 20 September 2010 02:02 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-09-20

gossip girl 1-3 season boxset is rather good ,it was worthy of watching

more hot tv show dvds at collectcheapdvd

Posted: 24 September 2010 04:19 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-09-24
Andru Edwards - 13 September 2010 06:50 PM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum[/youtube]

We took a trip down to Cedar Park, Texas to visit the fine folks at ETS Lingren, a company that builds anechoic chambers and testing solutions for things like smartphone antennas. We learned a lot, and at the end of the day decided that we wanted to see if they’d allow us to test the iPhone 4 antenna by itself, and then test those results against an iPhone 4 inside of the ElementCASE Vapor 4.

Of all the iPhone 4 cases announced in the past few months, there were two which most interested me: the Miniot iWood 4 and the Element Case Vapor for iPhone 4. When the Element Vapor first arrived, I seriously felt that I had wasted my money ordering iWood, because the Vapor was that gorgeous, that nicely made. Everything about it screamed quality, from the machined aluminum its two pieces were composed of to the four little screws which had to be tightened as my iPhone was locked into the bumper-style case.

I loved the way the Vapor added a little bit of weight, but not too much weight to my iPhone; the slight bulk added to the sides only made the iPhone 4 that much more pleasing to hold. It came with a little hex wrench and two extra screws, and I absolutely loved the industrial feel … like an erector set for my iPhone.

Bridal Shower Favors
wedding favors

Posted: 13 October 2010 05:45 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-10-06

Thanks for this interesting information.