Sprint 4G Overdrive review
Posted: 20 April 2010 05:42 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOMC9SSoU4[/youtube]

In this episode, we review the Sprint Overdrive, a mobile broadband hotspot that allows you to connect up to five devices (think iPhone, , laptop, etc.) to Sprint’s 4G network at the same time in supported cities. The Overdrive will fall back to 3G if you leave a 4G area.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 18 August 2010 05:12 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-08-18

1.76mbps I am in my house, and we have one of the last router, Linksys g / n regional plus" (top of the range this summer). It is the only city we have, but work to make a fiber optic line in the next two years. Of course, only the wireless in my laptop, but has no intention of 54Mbps anyway

Posted: 26 August 2010 08:55 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-08-26

I have 3g sprint mobile broadband cards but i am thinking about switching it for? the overdrive 4g. should i buy the sprint overdrive 4g. is there a limit to how long i can be on it.

Posted: 28 August 2010 01:11 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-08-28

we have one of the last router, Linksys g / n regional plus” (top of the range this summer). It is the only city we have, but work to make a fiber optic line in the next two years. Of course, only the wireless in my laptop, but has no intention of 54Mbps anyway.

Posted: 29 August 2010 01:46 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-08-29

4G/3G Mobile Broadband Connection Plan

Satisfy your need for speed with our superfast 4G connection in select cities. Outside of the 4G area, we’ve still got you covered with our nationwide 3G network. Important coverage and plan information.

Plan includes:
Unlimited 4G usage. Download mammoth files, watch streaming videos and video conferencing without the lag. More coverage locations coming soon!
Peak download speeds of over 10 Mbps and average download speeds of 3-6 Mbps.
3G coverage nationwide: 5GB/mo. in total or 300 MB/mo. while off-network roaming. Additional monthly usage over 5GB while on network costs 5¢/MB and over 300 MB while off-network roaming costs 25¢/MB. You can check your usage online anytime. Sign into http://www.sprint.com/mysprint and click on see all usage.
Sprint reserves the right to limit throughput speeds or amount of data transferred.
Learn more about what’s included in this pla