Website Logo Design - Keep It Simple!
Posted: 11 August 2010 09:54 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-08-11

A logo for a website is the most important element. When you are looking for brand recognition, it’s the logo of your company that will come in the top slot. Your business will be recognized with the logo design. It’s the logo of your company that needs to be spontaneous enough so that you can express your business theme through it effectively.

The companies which have reached success have prepared a logo of their own and it’s the logo that has managed to become the most essential part for their business. There are different ideas that you can collect through the Internet in order to create a logo. However, you need to look for those ones that suit the business theme and can bring in brand recognition in quick time.

* While opting for website logo design, you need to think the real purpose of your website. Are you running a shopping website or you are running a forum site? All you need to know what is the exact purpose of your website and what you are exactly trying to convey for your customers through your logo.

* Once you have figured out these things, its time to opt for some research with other websites that are having the same business theme like yours. Most of the online business owners have preferred to opt for typography when there is a need to create a logo. This is a good notion and the simple format for website logo design.

* While creating a logo make it simple. A logo should be such which is logo that is quick to read. When your customers will look at the logo, they can instantly recognize your website. Although it will seem there are the companies which give free logo design consultancy and give free software for this purpose, bottom line is you need to eventually pay certain amount.

* This payment may not get charged at initial stage instead it can be disguised in the shape of consultation charges or handling charges. One more kind of the free logo web design service is you are given basic, simple as well as ordinary logo web site designs that lack an ingenuity & artistic flair required for the composite web site logo design.

Posted: 25 August 2010 05:18 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2010-07-21

I agree with you.The utmost important thing while making a website is a logo design.I am a software enginner and know this thing very well.The thread that you have posted and explaining the detail of website logo design is really superb.

Posted: 31 August 2010 06:27 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-08-31

Once I tried to create perfect logo and spent whole day just on its design but at the end anyway I just made simple text with shadow and it looked perfect 😊) So keep it simple.