Handling Heat
Posted: 02 March 2010 01:37 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-03-02

Handling Heat
None of the technologies being developed can be made small enough to fit into a mobile phone or a notebook PC; most instead target military applications, or the replacement of portable generators. Some of the constituent technologies being used, however, may well shrink significantly in the future.

The SOFC under development by the Alberta Research Council, Inc of Canada, for example, is a bundle of cylindrical tubes, each measuring between 10?m and 2mm in diameter (see Fig). The gaseous fuel is blown into the tubes as air flows by them. The smaller the tubes, the larger the specific area of the whole bundle - which means a small SOFC with a high output density. The output density of the firm’s prototype exceeded 500mW/cm2.

Nashville TN Luxury Homes
roof coatings

Posted: 16 June 2010 08:43 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-06-16

hi,
Yep.i turn the air on. easy fix.
Even went as far as installing a/c in the garage the other day.
already have heat. don’t get no better.

Posted: 30 June 2010 03:02 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-06-30

This is an important step as we continue our strategic initiative in the technology of fuel cells, "said John Zhou, Director, Advanced Materials business unit. Alternative energy technologies are becoming increasingly important in today's world and we need to study the possibilities of practical uses.