FilmCrunch 053: The Holiday DVD Review
Posted: 04 June 2007 07:15 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[gearlive]Filmcrunch-FilmCrunch054TheHolidayReview652.flv[/gearlive]

Veronica Santiago and Neil Estep review The Holiday in this episode of FilmCrunch: Iris is in love with a man who is about to marry another woman. Across the globe, Amanda realizes the man she lives with has been unfaithful. Two women who have never met and live 6,000 miles apart, find themselves in the exact same place. They meet online at a home exchange website, and impulsively switch homes for the holiday. Iris moves into Amanda’s L.A. house in sunny California as Amanda arrives in the snow covered English countryside. Shortly after arriving at their destinations, both women find the last thing either wants or expects: a new romance.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 04 June 2008 09:34 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  212
Joined  2008-06-02

?The Holiday? is a simple recommend for women and more than serviceable for the fellows. It?s got some very good laughs, some clever dialogue too and a genial tone that, had the length been shaved a bit, might have entranced me a little easier.

Posted: 02 January 2009 03:27 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2008-12-23

Its a warm, charming, extremely clever and often hilarious romantic comedy that will be a sure-fire date movie for any guy looking to please his significant other

Posted: 29 April 2009 10:04 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-04-29

I absolutely love this film - the perfect Christmas movie! All the characters are likeable and not far fetched, which is quite rare for a rom-com these days!

Posted: 10 April 2010 01:20 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-02-18

It is a hilarious movie. I like such comedy movie.  It’s complete family drama.

Posted: 08 June 2010 05:50 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-06-08

It is a great romantic comedy can be a lot of fun. My wife is a huge fan, so if it’s a good movie, we can always agree on it.The movie music composer and spends a good amount of time talking about the perfect film score.From seeing most of Nancy Meyers’ films, I can honestly say that she exudes a friendly atmosphere in almost everything she does.

Posted: 24 March 2011 06:19 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2011-03-10

Its a good movie . Romance and comedy in this movie is biutiful.