Ezycashgifts scam or not
Posted: 23 January 2009 04:41 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-01-23

Hi I found a topic from a member of this site talking about ECG and I thought I would try it out for the little 5 dollar investment and I couldnt believe what I saw! He was actually right.

For those of you that dont know what it is it is cash gifting, but it is legal. Let me explain. With illegal cash gifting structures all the money went to the top dogs and then they distributed the money how they felt, but with this system the money goes to you. If you are a little shaky about the whole gifting idea, so was I. I spent the whole day researching and I found out that it is legal for a person to give money or properties to anyone else without tax as long as it doesnt pass 12,000 dollars a year.

I started promoting it a night ago and had 20 dollars in the morning. I couldnt believe that 4 people joined in that short amount of time.

Later in the evening I had another 6 people join me. I cant believe that this actually works.

Here’s a few things about the business.

1) It is only 5 dollars to join and there is no recurring fees.

2) It only works with alert pay which is free. It takes less than 5 minutes to sign up and link a debit or credit card. If you dont have one you can go here to get one free

http://www.alertpay.com/?cpWuLmNg4M9rA+SvQt5WMw==

3) Its still new so if your looking for something that’s not saturated, then this is it.

4) Make sure to join under someone even if its not me because if you dont then you will not have an upline to go to when you need help.

Join today for just 5 dollars with the link below.

http://ezycashgifts.com/?f=mergethegreat

Posted: 05 May 2010 06:53 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-05-05

Without having to ‘pinch pennies’, get a second job or cut back your spending in any way—and still become debt-free! Did you know that trying to pay off your high interest rate debts first and/or paying extra on more than one debt can be the SLOWEST way to get out of debt? “How To Own Your Paycheck Again!” reveals everything you need to know to pay off those debts in the shortest possible time. And the really amazing part is… if you can pay all your bills on time now, the more debts you have the better! I know it sounds crazy but the author of this program has been teaching this method for almost 10 years and he’s got the feedback from students to back it up. We met him recently at a conference, and he clearly knows his stuff.
—————————————————————
646-411 | 646-471 | 646-561 | 646-573

Posted: 09 May 2010 09:06 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

teaching this method for almost 10 years, how they felt, but with this system the money goes to you

Posted: 03 December 2010 05:46 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-12-03

it is a nice post and i like to visist again do

‹‹ OMG! Look at this      WooHoo!! ››