How to transfer songs from iPod to computer
Posted: 03 February 2009 03:30 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-02-03

Have you ever worried about losing anything on your ipod when it is formatted accidentally ?
Have you ever feel regretful when you lost your favorite songs or videos on ipod ?
Have you ever want to copy your files exist in your ipod to your PC for security?

Now all the things above can be resolved with a easy-to-use software. Aiseesoft iPod to Coumputer Transfer——a powerful iPod/iPhone utility is designed to transfer no matter what content you design or which model iPod was used, it got 100% success rate to transfer your files to computer, without getting ripped off, or stealing your personal information.
This step-by-step guide will show you how to do it.

Preparation for iPod to Computer :
1. Download Aiseesoft iPod to Coumputer Transfer and install it on your computer

http://www.topsevenreviews.com/image/ipod-to-computer/interface.jpg

2. Connect your iPod player to computer by USB cable.

Process:

Step 1: When you connect your iPod to the computer via USB cable and run the program, the program will detect and recognise your device automatically.

http://www.topsevenreviews.com/image/ipod-to-computer/connectipod.jpg

Step 2: Then from the file list, you can choose the audio or video files that you want to transfer and a detailed list will be displayed at the right for your to choose.
Step 3:Choose the songs you want to transfer and then click the “Start Transfer ” button below the list to begin transferring files from iPod to computer.
Step 4: In a short while your conversion will be finished
Tip:

(1) For your convinience you can click the button next to “Start Transfer ” and a dialogue pops up and you can select the detailed category of your songs or videos.

http://www.topsevenreviews.com/image/ipod-to-computer/genre.jpg

(2) Key functions
* Easily backup/recovery iPod music to PC
* Backup artists, albums, ratings and play lists
* Transfer speed is ultimately high
* Backup video files as well as audio files
* Compatible with all iPod models, including: iPod, iPod Nano,iPod shuffle, etc.
* Easy single-step transfer: directly transfer music from iPod to PC, no need of any mid step
* Automatic transfer: Automatically detect your hardware and decide the best transfer mode

It is an easy-to-use and powerful iPod to Computer Transfer and you can download it to get a wonderful experimence now!

Best DVD Ripper

Posted: 19 August 2009 12:02 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-08-19

what i am using is Aniosoft iBackup to transfer my iPod’s content out to pc and iTunes. It enables you to transfer iPod’s music and other content to any storage device and iTunes as well. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod’s data including its playlists,rating and etc.
  i have been using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer data from iPod to iTunes and hard drive for almost two years. so far so good. The transferred files is exactly same with the original one. so i don’t have to be worried about the accidently data lose and hard drive crash since i have made backup files with this tool. Another good merit of this one is that i can get coupon code when i registered as a member.

Posted: 25 September 2009 01:58 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2009-09-24

itunes just works good in transfer song from iPod to you computer.

anne
Dossier de surendettement

Posted: 26 September 2009 08:42 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-12-29

Streaming Video Recorder supports all popular online video websites, and all sorts of media types. So long as you have watched a video on Internet, and you want to download it to your computer, this powerful Streaming Video Recorder can help you achieve that.

Posted: 13 October 2009 08:03 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-10-13

This is really cool. Thanks for the recommendation and the run through. I’ll install this later.

Regards,
Sahara
Placement financier

Posted: 06 November 2009 01:20 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-11-06

Hi..
Its really cool information.. Thanks for sharing it.. useful one…

Posted: 14 January 2010 12:49 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-01-14

1. Plug your iPod in and wait for the computer to recognize it.

2. Open up ‘My Computer’ and under ‘Devices With Removable Storage’, double click and open apple iPod.

3. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of the window and drag down to ‘Folder Options’.

4. Under the ‘View’ tab, find the subfolder called ‘Hidden files and folders’.

5. Select the option ‘Show hidden files and folders’.

6. Click ‘OK’.

7. Double click on the newly shown ‘iPod_Control’ folder and open up the folder called ‘Music’. These folders are named randomly and your music is impossible to find individually.

8. Select all the folders and copy them to a new folder on your hard drive. You are now done with your iPod. Eject it if you wish.

9. Open up iTunes. In the new folder you created, open up each individual folder labeled ‘F##’ select all the music files in the folder and drag them into your library in iTunes. iTunes will already have the tags stored for these songs so renaming them should not be an issue.

10. Alternatively, Press F3 to enter search, and enter “*.mp3” (no quotes) to find all the MP3 files at once, then press CTRL+A to select all the found files then copy them to a folder on your computer. This way all the music files are in the same folder which makes it far more simple to import them into iTunes. (If any of your files are in MPEG4 format, you can search for “*.m*” to generate a list of all your songs.) (see Warning below)

Tips

* You can’t drag a whole folder into iTunes. It will not recognize the file tags and you will not know which song is which.
The detailed folder view in Windows XP will read the tags off of the mp3s and display the proper Artist, Title, and Album information. The columns should show up by default, but can be added if they do not. This may work for other versions of Windows (someone please verify).
* FYI: One more thing to note, If you have bought songs from itunes and the computer you are storing the songs on is not the computer you have purchased the songs from they will be copied but may not be played because of AAC format. This format is protected and may not be played on and other computer unless purchasing a licence which is the same price as the song in the first place

Warnings

If you follow the step #10, to copy all the songs at once, you may run into trouble if multiple songs in different ‘F##’ folders have been given the
same random name. For example, you may have several different songs given the same name ‘01Track01.m4a’. When you try to copy them all to the same
new folder on your computer, you will either not get all the songs from your iPod, or you will have to manually copy over all the duplicate named
ones into separate folders, which is very time-consuming. It may turn out to be faster to use the first method above (copying each F## folder to iTunes separately).

Posted: 04 February 2010 08:30 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  30
Joined  2009-07-30

iPod to Computer Transfer has appeared for the aim that iPod users view iPod files in the computer completely. It instructs people to make copies of their treasured favorites. Users need to have a backup when they lose the files by accident. What’ more, the price is acceptable and absolutely worth it.

Home page:
          http://www.ipodtransfertocomputer.com

Posted: 06 February 2010 10:18 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-11-14

It’s so easy….
I never downloaded a single software for it,
I am always attached I-pod with data cable.
And transfer….
Why people saying a long definition for it.

Posted: 12 February 2010 09:27 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-02-12

If that doesn’t suit your fancy, try CopyTrans

Posted: 13 February 2010 03:05 AM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2009-12-24

Cool, I’ve been looking for something like that.
Time to transfer files

Posted: 01 March 2010 10:01 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-03-01

Hi..
  Its great information and i think any one had help it to solve the problem,,,

Posted: 04 March 2010 01:26 AM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-02-25

I always do this with itunes and its good. But i have problem of songs deletion from ipod, at the time of downloading from newly installed itunes.

Are you have any solution of this problem?

Posted: 17 April 2010 04:27 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-04-16

Sometimes while transferring songs, the loding sign seems complete, but the file is never transferred.
How this problem can be cured?

Posted: 17 June 2010 03:21 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-06-16

hello,

A reader points out a straightforward way for Windows users to transfer music from an iPod to your hard drive, without extra software:

1. Connect the iPod to your PC. If iTunes starts syncing (ie erasing) your music automatically, hit the X in the upper right hand corner of iTunes display, to the left of the search box, to stop it.
  2. In Control Panel, Portable Media Devices, double-click your iPod.
  3. In the Tools menu -> Options, in the View Tab, check “Show hidden files and folders.”
  4. Navigate to the Music folder. On my 2nd gen ‘pod, the full path is
    Portable Media Devices\GINA’S IPOD (F:)\iPod_Control\Music
  5. Select all the music folders, and drag and drop them into a folder on your hard drive, or directly into iTunes.

And you’re done! The iPod music folder structure is strange and inexplicable, but once you move your files into iTunes you can set it to automatically organize your folder by artist and album to clean that up. (To do this, in iTunes Edit menu, choose Preferences and in the Advanced tab, check “Keep iTunes Music Folder organized.”)

Posted: 26 July 2010 04:55 AM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-07-26

This is a good step by step buide, but for a small amoutn of money you can get some software that will make this really EASY - and will also transfer Photos, videos, podcasts, etc.My Favourite is MEDIAWIDGET it easy ipod transfer.

Posted: 20 August 2010 04:41 AM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2010-07-21

Hello Friends,
Basically it is so easy,first you need to open window explorer then go to tool menu option after that check the folder option and then finally view.the second easy option is plug in your ipod In Windows Explorer, a folder will now appear with the name of your iPod i.e apple,sony etc,with the folder you can easily share your songs,or any other file format.

Posted: 30 August 2010 04:36 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-06-13

wondershare ipod to ipad transfer is good to use

Posted: 09 September 2010 05:26 AM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2010-09-09

Simply attached the ipod with your computer via data wire,now transfer the songs that you want to transfer. this process is very simple like transferring data in pen drive.

Posted: 16 September 2010 06:30 AM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-09-16

I think you can do this with your Itunes too? Can you?!

Posted: 24 September 2010 01:40 AM   [ # 20 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-09-22

Thanks xianxian009 You just saved my iPod and increase its life.

Posted: 28 September 2010 06:18 AM   [ # 21 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2010-08-26

Thanks! Luna01 You are really a good guide. You information is live here to save all data of iPOD to computer.

Posted: 30 October 2010 05:01 AM   [ # 22 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-10-30

This format is protected and can not be played on computers and others unless they buy a license that is the same price as the first song

Posted: 12 November 2010 09:06 PM   [ # 23 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-09-22

I always use itune for transferring songs from PC to iPod.

Posted: 16 March 2011 10:48 PM   [ # 24 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2011-03-09
Razer William - 13 November 2010 01:06 AM

I always use itune for transferring songs from PC to iPod.

what if you reinstalled the whole system. How to synchronize your ipod with computer?