I found a great iPhone app, Lens Gallery
Posted: 30 October 2008 09:23 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-10-30

I just buy a great iPhone app, lens gallery, I like iPhone, and I like photography too. But it’s not easy for me to choose a SLR lens. with this tools, I find many excellent photos, at first, I want give up my canon 17-85 EF-IS lens, but when I search photo in Lens Gallery, I find many great photo that taken by this lens, I understand lens only is a tool, the most important things is you must think and think before you shoot.

You can find it out by follow this link in Apple iTunes App Store. good luck. :D

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293107210&mt=8

Posted: 21 July 2009 09:14 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-07-20

i got one for how to play any video on your iphone
http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/dvd-to-iphone-converter.html#165

Posted: 28 October 2009 05:37 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-10-13

I just buy it, and I like it very much, that is a nice vcp-410 application and all, it’s easily and helpful for me to study every lens. so, I want share it.

I really like it, with this tools, I find many 642-901excellent photos, at first, I want give up my canon 17-85 EF-IS lens, but when I search photo in Lens Gallery, I find many great photo that taken by this lens, I understand lens only is a tool, the most important things is642-812 you must think and think before you shoot.

Posted: 28 October 2009 12:22 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-10-28

I think it very fun with iphone~

Posted: 26 November 2009 02:48 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-11-26
henriklykke - 22 July 2009 12:14 AM

i got one for how to play any video on your iphone
http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/dvd-to-iphone-converter.html#165

ohh..yea thanks for this links..i will check this out..

Posted: 31 March 2010 08:32 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

I understand lens only is a tool, the most important things is you must think,I think it very fun with iphone

Posted: 24 April 2010 02:19 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-04-23

iPhone in the recent time has got a great share of the popularity and this has indeed worked great for many of its users. Due to the large number of people shifting to iPhone, it was not only apple preparing for a some very good application but there were many other who were busy applying themselves to develop different applications for iPhone.This has not only helped the users but also the developers, it created a win-win situation for both of them. The users got some fantastic applications and the developers made some good money. Haven’t tried the lens application, but it does sound to be an interesting one.

Posted: 09 May 2010 04:53 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-05-09

If you want to sell your iphone apps, Apple’s App Store is a suitable marketplace for users to find and buy your application so it is important for you to sell your app there as soon as you complete development.

Before you start selling your app, Apple must first approve it. Visit their website and carefully read the rules for submitting your software before you send it in. After approval, you can begin selling your app and making money on the App Store.