I-77 Raceway Park the place to race WV.
Posted: 20 February 2009 09:37 PM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-02-20

The news that I am about to reveal is all about Dirt Track Racing, I know it is a different type of gears but alot of us; are you too! Ok the news is The King of the Mountain Iron Outlaws Latemodels Meet the Steel Block Mafia! This is because the economy has taken it’s toll on the country and West Virginia is no exception.Recent developments have prompted the Steel Block Mafia and the KoM Iron Outlaws to join forces at I-77 Raceway Park in Ripley, WV! After several hours of deliberation,mob boss,Freddie Carpenter, and the Iron Outlaw gang leader,Doc Estep, have come to agreement to combine their resources.Both are in the Steel business and looking to,shall we say, increase their constituents’ return on investments. This development has led Doc’s brother, Scott and associate,“The Reverend” Brother Shon, to bill the newly formed alliance as the premier class at I-77 Raceway Park in Ripley, West Virginia on a weekly basis for the 2009 season! Necessity is the mother of invention.This is a winning combination for our fans,drivers,and I -77 Raceway Park! The King of the Mountain Iron Outlaw Late Models are proud members of the American Motor Racing Association. This AMRA has made available to all our drivers a $50,000 medical insurance policy as well as a handsome points fund and contingencies program! So how does that gear you up! The I-77 Raceway Park is a 3/8’s mile clay oval. Speeds of over 100 mph! We will also have the AMRA modifieds,the mini-mods,street stocks,4 cylinders and the 358 mods.All on Saturday nights in April, 2009 go to racei77.com for the latest news and schedules along with rules and times! Donations and Sponsors are welcome just email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if anyone wants to make arrangements.

Posted: 22 October 2009 02:18 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-10-22

A motocross rider was injured in an accident at Raceway Park this afternoon. How can we save ourself from this loss. Have you any comments?

Posted: 19 January 2010 11:04 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-01-19

Many motorcross riders nowadays are so careless. All they care about is their nice motorcycles they sometimes don’t really care bout their safety.

Regards,
MarieAnne
Commercial vehicle insurance quotes

Posted: 19 January 2010 09:20 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

Many motorcross riders nowadays are so careless.