hot cd mix of the greatest hip hop songs
Posted: 13 January 2010 04:13 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2008-12-04

Here is some great music that is a cool collection of hip hop tracks..,I got Vol.1 and it was banging so Vol.2 cant be far behind..it was from the label On-The-Go Music..check it out on iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/greatest-hip-hop-songs-vol-2/id335886961

Posted: 14 January 2010 04:12 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2009-01-05

this is a cool CD with some fun hip hop tracks that are old skool its worth a listen to..

Posted: 20 January 2010 03:02 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-01-13
distinctivepublicity - 13 January 2010 08:13 PM

Here is some great music that is a cool collection of hip hop tracks..,I got Vol.1 and it was banging so Vol.2 cant be far behind..it was from the label On-The-Go Music..check it out on iTunes
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/greatest-hip-hop-songs-vol-2/id335886961

Without question, Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock had the party anthem of 1988 in “It Takes Two”—an insanely infectious rap/dance gem using a James Brown/Lynn Collins classic of the same name as a reference point. While the song was a major hit in dance music and club circles, Base won over hip-hop’s hardcore with his strong technique as a rapper. Though most of this debut album falls short of that mega-hit’s excellence, it’s a generally decent effort that has both hip-hop and R&B appeal. A reflection on societal breakdown, the sobering “Times Are Gettin’ Ill” is atypical of this album—which favors soul-flavored party music over social and political commentary. From Maze’s “Joy & Pain” (which the duo used without Frankie Beverly’s permission, inspiring him to threaten legal action) to the house-influenced “Get on the Dance Floor,” It Takes Two thrives on strong hooks and unapologetic escapism.

Posted: 26 January 2010 09:14 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

fun hip hop tracks that are old skool its worth a listen to..