jonesCAM: Aire Jones
Posted: 29 May 2009 03:03 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-05-20

United States of America (Press Release) May 15, 2009—JonesCAM d?buts ?Aire Jones?TM its patents pending wake, surf and ski boat camera systems.

May 13, 2009

Michael Jones
JonesCAM
518-746-5802 For Immediate Release

source: FPR

JonesCAM is adding another camera system to its world-renown line-up of digital video recorder
systems. The new patents pending wake, surf and ski boat tower video recording system is appropriately named, ?Aire Jones?TM. Everyone wants to see themselves pulling big air, thus the name Aire Jones. When recently debuted at a NY boat show, dealer?s comments were ?I wish I thought of this? and ?It?s the answer to a common question, how do I record our tricks?? One immediately said, “Its perfect for sales incentives packages.”

JonesCAM?s Aire Jones boat pylon camera and mount is perfectly matched with JonesCAM?s JC-2 solid state recorder. The uniquely designed rotating camera mount is attached to your boats pylon by a friction-free or needle/roller bearing ring collar. Its rope guide surrounds the rope and directs the camera to the perfect position for recording. The adjustable camera mount can be raised up or down to the wake, ski or surf zone. The mounts pylon collar is designed to match the boats pylons location/diameter and the mounts riser adjust in height too. Aire Jones camera mount is available in polished stainless steel or aluminum and in custom anodized colors to match many boats.

The Aire Jones JC-2 PVR produces the highest quality D1 720 x 480 lines of resolution MPEG2 and MPEG4 videos at 8 Mbps. The solid state JC-2 provides live video on its 2.5? LCD color screen and if available, your boats dash LCD screens. Need a LCD? Weatherproof screens are available as an option. With a solid state capacity of 16 GB, the user has the ability to record an entire day. knowing every flip, spin, crash and pull will be recorded at the best quality level available in MPEG 2 or 4. Other features include wireless video transmission, and GPS connectivity and LANC remote controls. Pro quality camera choices starting with JonesCAM?s waterproof 560 lines of resolution, OSD color camera.

Whether you own a Malibu, MasterCraft, Nautiques, Supra, Moomba, Cobalt, etc., our patent pending designs is your audio/video recording and wireless solution. The entire package with recorder starts at just over $1100.00. making this sweet package very affordable. The idea behind JonesCAM video camera systems is simple: capture unforgettable video footage worthy of showing others, period… check out the site: http://www.jonescam.tv The delivey schedule is first week June. Pre-orders are encouraged and placed by calling JonesCAM at (518)746-5802.

For additional information call or email us at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Dealer, distributors, promoters, schools and camps are invited to call for special pricing and promotional package information.

For more information:171 Main Street Hudson Falls, New York, 12839 http://www.jonescam.tv (518)746-5802 office

Posted: 16 December 2009 05:07 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-10-13

nice informative post 😊Is it just me or does this site seam to run better on Firefox. It seams that it keeps crashing or running so slow on IE. Is my IE all screwed up because i have some weird Plug-in installed or does the ExpressionEngine just work better on Firefox.

Posted: 16 December 2009 11:06 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2009-11-25

thanks for this, this is very informative post.
i appreciated this a lot.

Posted: 06 January 2010 12:00 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

i appreciated this a lot.