What are your thoughts about alcohol? Do you drink alcohol?
Posted: 01 June 2008 03:42 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Do you drink alcohol? What are your thoughts about alcohol? I’ve never really liked the taste of alcohol, I’ve tried it a couple of times but it made me quite sick to my stomach, haha. My views on alcohol is that as long as people aren’t drinking and driving and are safe, then it’s alright. The setting is important too, don’t drink alcohol for breakfast but if you’re at a wedding, of course you can take a sip or too.

Posted: 04 June 2008 09:08 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

i dont drink its bad for you. that and i have a heart condition so its not a good idea for me anyway. of course i have in the past in my teenage years but i am sure we have all done that. but now i dont i just play around on my computer.

Posted: 05 June 2008 10:04 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I think alcohol is bad for one’s health and well, it is loaded with lots of calories. As I said before, my stomach is quite weak and not accustomed to the taste of alcohol, I have tried a few drinks here and there, but after a few sips, haha, I don’t get how some people can drink the whole thing down.

Posted: 05 June 2008 11:07 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

I pretty much feel the same way about alcohol—I have no real problem with people drinking, or drinking myself, but I often don’t see a point to it.  I don’t end up having any more fun than I would have had without it!  My group of friends doesnt really drink either, though we still get crazy late at night!  Sometimes we would go to the little diner on campus late at night and I wouldnt be surprised if everyone thought we had drinken a lot that night, when the truth was we didnt have a single drop haha.

Let me just end with this message to reiterate what the others said earlier:
JUST DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!  Please, have someone else drive you or call someone, just promise me that you will not put yourself and everyone else on the roadway at risk!

Posted: 29 April 2009 02:48 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-04-29

I think that there is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol if a person does it in moderation & responsibly.

Too much of anything can be bad for you.

on the other hand there are some individuals who should be kept away from the stuff.

Posted: 14 December 2009 10:44 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-12-14

alcohal has many drawbacks and its aall a fuss i think My views on alcohol is that as long as people aren?t drinking and driving and are safe, then it?s alright. well i dont think soo and alll religions shunned it coz of its drawbacks he safe and healthy 😊

Posted: 02 January 2010 04:00 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2009-05-16

What are your thoughts about alcohol? You mean other than I need a drink right now?!

Posted: 04 January 2010 05:27 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-11-22

It’s okay to be a social drinker.

Whether you like the taste of alcohol is very subjective and personal because you can always mix your drink with different ingredients to suit your taste bud. Whiskey with soda, vodka with lime, rum with coke, jin with tonic are all wonderful drinks.

For Asian Recipes