Football Fanatics?
Posted: 05 May 2009 10:39 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-04-15

any football fanatic here? seems that yesterday match between arsenal and manchester united is a great match to talk about.

Posted: 21 May 2009 03:21 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-05-21

Hi man,
Football is my favorite game.  The FA Carlsberg Trophy 1st Round starts today with the Blue Square Premier sides entering at this stage. A few ties to look out for are Blue Square Premier leaders Burton Albion at home to Blue Square North side Farsley Celtic, Farsley will be hoping to pull off a major shock but Burton have won their last 7 games and will be expected to ease through to the 2nd round. Histon play Cambridge United at home in what promises to be a close match with both sides doing well in the league this season. Team Bath will fancy their chances at home to Lewes, Lewes are struggling on and off the pitch recently and with Team Bath close to the play-off places in the Blue Square South they will be optimistic of going through to the next round. Wrexham welcome Mansfield Town to the Racecourse Ground this afternoon and this game is both team’s first ever game in the FA Trophy.

Thank you

Posted: 23 May 2009 10:01 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-05-23

Hi man,
I think it will be helpful for you,Playing sports can be fun, but they can also be dangerous if you are not careful. You can help prevent injuries by

* Getting a physical to make sure you are healthy before you start playing your sport
  * Wearing the right shoes, gear and equipment
  * Drinking lots of water
  * Warming up and stretching

If you have already hurt yourself playing a sport, make sure you recover completely before you start up again. If possible, protect the injured part of your body with padding, a brace or special equipment. When you do start playing again, start slowly.

Thank you

Posted: 19 November 2009 11:39 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-11-19

Hello All
I am big fen of soccer and my favorite player is Ronaldo Luiz Naz?rio de Lima.I like all matches..Ronaldo scored 8 goals, becoming the main striker and one of the main stars of the competition.

Posted: 26 November 2009 01:40 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2009-11-25

i love to watch the games on world cup and im always looking forward whenever world cup begins,
by the way my favorite soccer player is Ronaldo de Assis Moreira (also known as “Ronaldinho”)

Posted: 08 December 2009 09:26 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-12-08

Ronaldinho is the favourite player of almost every soccer fan 😉 Well he is awesome.

I like people who are with their teams regardless of their effects. Everyone knows that football players may have - like every other sportsmen - better and worse days and sometimes they may lose with the theoretically weaker opponent. On the other hand - they may achieve an unexpected win over the stronger one. And that is beautiful in sport! 😊

Posted: 10 December 2009 01:07 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2009-08-31

i like C Ronaldo !

Posted: 12 December 2009 10:53 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2009-11-25
alexnikle - 10 December 2009 05:07 AM

i like C Ronaldo !

me too i like ronaldo a lot.
actually he the only player that
captured my attention.

Posted: 30 August 2010 01:59 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  30
Joined  2009-07-30

Ever since Henry left Arsenal, I had no greater concern.

Posted: 31 August 2010 06:15 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-08-31

I love soccer! Actually it would be interesting to make international team just for fun to play in weekends somewhere 😊

Posted: 14 September 2010 01:46 AM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2010-09-13

Hi friends i am a great fan of watching football. but i was little bit disappointed with the past world cup. Do you guys think that was worth watching the final without Italy, Brazil or any other great team?

Posted: 21 September 2010 02:31 AM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2010-09-13

Football is a nice game and my favorite too. i watch all the matches. my favorite football player is kaka.